The Twins Are Here!

Good morning, beauties!

I’m so happy to share that our two new babies made their arrival into the world last week. Meet Avery and Knox…

Both weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and born 9 minutes apart.

I’m so grateful that I was able to deliver them both vaginally, without any complications and am elated to have them here with us (and to no longer be enormously pregnant)!

We are home, resting, recovering, and adjusting to life as a family of SIX (that is still so crazy to me).

I will share the full birth story soon for those who are interested, but in the meantime, I wanted to pop in and let you know that they are finally here! Thank you so much for all the love and support along the way. I am continually encouraged and inspired by the community we have here at The Balanced Life.

Join The Sisterhood Waitlist

1. Ann 2 weeks ago

I am so happy for you and your family Robin; your babies are beautiful!

2. Meg 2 weeks ago

congrats! I love a good birth story, so I’m looking forward to reading!

3. Charlotte VanderBent 2 weeks ago

Oooh, melt my heart! Congratulations to your family. God is good!

4. Hi Robin, your babies are beautiful and finally Congratulations to your family. I will waiting for your full birth story. -Thank You.

5. Mikayla Martinsen 1 week ago

CONGRATULATIONS! They are just gorgeous 🙂 I’m so very happy for you and your family! ❤ Blessings to you all!

6. Carleen Roberts 1 week ago

Congratulations on your Double Blessings!

7. Shari Blodgett 1 week ago

They are BEAUTIFUL!! So thankful to hear of their safe arrival. Truly a blessing from the Lord! May grace be yours in fullest measure in these days!

8. Lisa 1 week ago

Congrats!! They’re beautiful!

9. Valerie Hart 1 week ago

Congratulations to you all and welcome every and Knox. You are just perfect ! X

10. Rachel Showers 1 week ago

Looking forward to reading your birth story. You never fail to impress me with your inner and outward strength. You are a rock star!

11. Torrey Wilkins 1 week ago

Congratulations on your two new precious additions! Welcome to the wonderful world of being a Twin Mama 🙂

12. Susan Grant 1 week ago

Congratulations to all!!!

13. Catherine Clare 1 week ago

Congratulations! You did an amazing job! The twins are perfect 🙂 Wishing you a peaceful transition into this new phase. Be sure to get plenty of rest (as much as you can with 4 little ones)!

14. Michaelene 1 week ago

Congratulations! Welcome to being a mother of twins. It goes by so fast as mine will graduate this year. Enjoy every minute.

15. Denise Albright 1 week ago

Welcome Avery & Knox! You are gorgeous & perfect! My littlest just turned 2, so I’m so missing newborns! Their squishiness, their scent, their little clucking noises…all of it!

16. Valerie Rozzi 1 week ago

Great news! So much has happened for you in the past 4 years – crazy to think about. I hope you enjoy every precious moment with your family through the years. Always remember that you can never get the time back, so live in the moments fully. Sending warm wishes across the miles!

17. Teresa Petersen 1 week ago

They are beautiful!! Congratulations on your newest arrivals:) May they grow up in the fear and admonition of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I just turned 56 on August 5, so I will remember their “birth days”.

18. sasaki9610 1 week ago

The twins are beautiful. So precious, congratulations to you and your family!!!

19. Teresa Champion 1 week ago

Congratulations, Robin! Look what YOU create, two miracles!! I’m so glad to hear that everyone is doing well!

20. Emma Rhind 1 week ago

Wow! A massive congratulations to you, you beautiful person! Amazing work ☺️ Rest well and enjoy every moment with Your lovely family 💕

21. tonytrish.palm 1 week ago

Robin,
    Congratulations to you and your family. Your babies are beautiful. May your family be blessed with much joy and happiness.

22. katie 1 week ago

Congratulations to you and your family! They are just beautiful. Wishing you and your family of 6 every happiness x

23. Severine McClellan 7 days ago

Beatiful Babies ! Congratulations to you and your family !

24. Julie Matinzi 6 days ago

Congratulations! You’re babies are beautiful! Best wishes to you and your family