(FREE) 30 Day Pilates Body Challenge!

I’m so excited to introduce the 30-Day Pilates Body Challenge!

30 days. 10 minutes per day. You’ll LOVE the way you feel.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

As soon as you sign up, I’ll send you a FREE Prep Kit that includes a pre-challenge checklist to set yourself up for success AND a daily workout tracker that you’ll use to stay on track.

I can’t WAIT to get started!! Use the link above to sign up for FREE.

1. Ashlee 2 years ago

Hi Robin!

I was wondering if this 30 day challenge would be safe at 27 weeks pregnant?

Hi Ashlee!

These workouts were not designed with pregnancy in mind. While it’s generally safe to continue with normal exercises during the first trimester, beyond that the movements need to be modified to accommodate the growing belly and changing shape. 🙂

If you are comfortable modifying exercises then you can join for accountability and use workouts from my free prenatal series when necessary:

Hope that helps!
      Robin

2. LGC 2 years ago

Will this series be available on your YouTube channel after the program is done? I too am pregnant and will be almost 36 weeks when this program begins, but I’d love to be able to complete it after the baby arrives!

Laura

P.S. I am doing your prenatal videos and I LOVE them! So thankful for the variety of programs you’ve provided!!

They will be available in some capacity! So they’ll be ready for you when your body is ready. Congrats on the little one!! xo

3. joann 2 years ago

Hi, Are these for beginner or advanced? thank you

They are good for all levels, beginners welcome!

4. Olivia 2 years ago

Hmmm, the link isn’t working for me. Can’t wait to sign up! I’ll try again tomorrow maybe.

5. Ellen Russell 2 years ago

Super excited about this! I just discovered your site and YouTube channel through a friend this week, and I’ve been working through the Pilates for Beginners videos – it’s been so helpful! I’m hoping to convince my husband to join me for the 30 day challenge 😉

6. Nicola 2 years ago

I’m really excited about this challenge! I’ve been following the Sisterhood monthly workout calendars, but I often find it hard to dredge up the motivation for a full-length workout after a long day at work, so I’m keen to see how I feel on a slightly different schedule 🙂

7. Holly 2 years ago

I am so excited for this to start!
    Also I am a member but cannot remember my login or password. How to I go about retrieving that info?

Hi Holly! Best to send me us an email through our contact page so we can help you out. 🙂

8. Colleen blackall 2 years ago

Hi Robin,
    I’m a long term follower and member of sisterhood. I signed up for March challenge but I don’t think I got a schedule yet of what to do. I easily could have missed it but want to start today off right!
    Love your work and honesty !

Hi Colleen!
      Be sure to check your spam folder. If you still don’t see it you can sign up again. I’ll be sending more information this morning with all you’ll need to get started on the 1st! 🙂

9. Michelle 2 years ago

Hi Robin!
    I am really enjoying the challenge so far! My mom and sisters are doing it with me as well! Amazing that after only 10 minutes I can feel sore! I know that I will feel so much better at the end of this challenge but I’m wondering, will I look better too? I am 5 months postpartum and am desperate to get rid of this mommy tummy! Is this challenge enough each day or should I be accompanying it with something else?? I would love any tips you might have!

Hi Michelle!
      I have a 5 month old too! When was your little one born? 🙂 You will definitely notice changes by the end of this challenge. You just have to stick with it, and also become a bit more aware of your diet and health habits. This will happen more naturally the more you do Pilates. For a little more structure, guidance and support I recommend joining The Sisterhood. It’s only $9/month and you get more workouts and healthy recipes. There are a lot of other postpartum mamas in the group working to lose weight, tone up and find a balance in it all. Here’s a link to join us: https://thebalancedlifeonline.com/balanced-life-sisterhood/

• Michelle 2 years ago

My little guy was born on September 18th! What about yours? I definitely want to look into the sisterhood, I could for sure use the encouragement and more resources! Just being on a tight budget any extra expenses every month can be hard! But if it works then I guess it’s worth it! Thank you so much for all that you do and for making your workouts so realistic for the busy mom!

September 7th. They are close! 🙂 And I completely understand about the budget. That’s why I tried to keep the monthly rate low. I will mention that the price is going to go up soon and those who are current members will be grandfathered in at the $9/month rate. Just a heads up. 🙂 Keep up the great work!