A new year brings us new opportunities to align our health and goals. While we’re taking a new approach to goals in 2021, it doesn’t mean we can’t see big changes.
In this episode, Robin reveals the biggest mistakes people make when setting goals that lead to burnout. She also analyzes red flags that may be why you aren’t seeing results or reaping the benefits from your health journey that you should be. If you’re tired of feeling burnt out and starting and stopping new fitness programs, this episode may help you find a solution!
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Setting intentional rhythms and routines for 2021
- The mistake that leads to burnout and metabolic issues
- Why only believing in high-intensity cardio is a mistake
- Robin analyzes red flags in a workout routine
- The ripple effect that happens when you don’t listen to your body
- Why it’s important to choose a sustainable program
- Why you should avoid overcommitting yourself
- The benefits of Pilates
Links in this episode:
- Episode 41 – download your free guide!
- The Balanced Life Sisterhood
- Pilates Strong: a 5-Day Pilates Challenge
Share this episode!