Are you also working from home now? If so, how have you been coping with the change? There are so many people working unexpectedly from home at the moment, so we decided to create a fun, bonus episode for you, to talk about what it’s like to work from home in the longer-term. Because staying at home can be awesome, but it’s not without its challenges. Listen in today, to hear what Becky, Elizabeth, Jaclyn, Martha, Jordin, and Susan have to share.
At The Balanced Life, we work as a remote team, and we have some of the members of the team here today, at the recording of this episode. We have all been working remotely for a while, and we’re all used to connecting with our co-workers digitally. So we thought it would be a fun idea to bring us all together today, to talk about what we have learned from working at home for the last few years. Stay tuned to hear about our lessons learned from working at home.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Feeling healthy, balanced, and productive is very important when working from home.
- Priorities are vital.
- Setting up a routine, structures, and communications from home.
- Planning for productivity.
- Defining your workspace.
- Creating healthy work boundaries.
- Keeping a routine of healthy eating.
- Some practical tools to help teams working from home.
Links in this episode:
- At-home Pilates workouts through The Balanced Life Sisterhood
- FREE Pilates workouts delivered to your inbox!
Share this podcast episode!