28 Days of Pilates: day 17 + your health vision

Pilates-butt-workout

Before we dive into today’s workout I have a little assignment for you. A piece of homework that will help you create the life you want to live and ensure that you reach your goals.

I want you to write a health vision.

Pause for a second, click over and read my post How To Write Health Vision…and then come back 🙂

RobinLong_teaser

Your assignment today is to write your own personal health vision.

Sit down, pour yourself a drink and take the time to put your vision into words. Be specific and don’t hold back.

Today’s Check-In: Post a photo of your health vision…maybe just your journal, or the space where you are writing… you can keep it personal but show me that you’re taking the time to do it and creating the life you want to live.

Don’t forget to hashtag #28daysofpilates.

Enjoy your workout!

PS: don’t forget to enter (or keep entering) this week’s giveaway! It’s a good one and if you like this program you will LOVE The Pilates Body Program.

1. Grey 3 years ago

Loved today’s workout Robin. You’re a great instructor.

2. Liz S. 3 years ago

Love the idea of writing a health vision! Also especially love the clamshell move in today’s video. Strong moves!

Happy Monday!

• Profile photo of Robin Long
      Robin Long 3 years ago

Oh good 🙂 You are doing so great keeping up!

3. Sandy 3 years ago

I have been enjoying every day of these workouts and hope they will still be available after the challenge ends. Thank you so much. Today I went to the health vision link and it seemed familiar. Then I discovered my own comment. I’m sure I have it saved at home but it was great to re-read my vision again.

• Profile photo of Robin Long
      Robin Long 3 years ago

Hi Sandy – Yes I remember your health vision and LOVED it! I am not sure how long the videos will be available since The Pilates Body Program will be my main focus in March. But keeping doing them while you can! 🙂 xo

4. Mandy 3 years ago

Loved it! I did it twice because it worked my problem areas so well! Thanks Robin!

5. Aurelie 3 years ago

Hello,
    Thank you again Robin for this workout!
    Quick question: I naturally have an arched back and I tend to make it worse when working out (whether by doing pilates, yoga or dancing); as a result my low back is often killing me; do you have any advice?
    Thank you.
    Aurélie

• Profile photo of Robin Long
      Robin Long 3 years ago

Hi Aurelie,
      It’s hard for me to say without seeing you in person. But initial thought would be to bend your legs and/or make your movements smaller to ensure that you don’t arch your back. You could even err on the side of keeping your back flat into the mat until you feel you are able to control your neutral spine a bit better 🙂 I hope that helps!

• Aurelie 3 years ago

Thank you Robin; I will try to keep that in mind during the next workout.
        Thanks.
        Aurélie

6. Sheli 3 years ago

Do you have a mirror over there watching me? When you said don’t let your head drop, I was like oh my gosh, she’s watching! 🙂

7. sky 3 years ago

Thank you so much for including those stretches in the middle of the workout — they felt amazing after those legs worked so hard!

8. Melissa 3 years ago

I feel so fortunate to have found this program right before it started. It’s such a bonus to have fun challenges, posts, and assignments tied to it. Great job, Robin and THANKS SO MUCH!

9. Megan H. 3 years ago

Woo! I got behind last week, so I just did Day 12 (legs – inner thigh) and today! These legs will be toned soon!
    Since I do my workouts at night after the little ones are in bed, I will look at the health vision tomorrow when I have a spare moment (ha!). I love this idea, and I look forward to making a health vision!

10. Tamika 3 years ago

This was such a great session! I love working the buns!!!

11. Amy 3 years ago

I can’t handle how cute you are!!! xo

12. Shamila 3 years ago

Loved this one! It was a bit tough that clamshell move was a new one for me!