It’s been awhile since I shared much about The Balanced Life Sisterhood so I figured it might be a good time to pop in and remind you of this unique component of The Balanced Life.
The Sisterhood is the membership side of this blog. It’s for those of you who want MORE full-length online Pilates workouts along with monthly recipes and community support.
It’s been going for 6 months now and it just keeps getting better.
This video will give you an idea of my vision behind it…
If you are unable to view the video above click here.
As a member you receive:
- A monthly workout calendar comprised primarily of short (5-10 minute) workouts from my YouTube channel, along with full-length workouts mixed in so that you never have to wonder what to do each day.
- A brand new 30-40 minute Pilates or barre workout that focuses on unique goals and needs (examples: Buns & Guns, Pilates For Stress Relief, Core Challenge, Lower Body Lift, Pilates For Posture, and many more) PLUS access to The Balanced Life archives that will grow as the year goes on. You’ll receive access to every video that has been posted since we kicked off in February!
- Monthly Missions: each month we focus on a single theme to help us live a more balanced, healthy, stress-free life. I provide worksheets and resources for you to focus on this one specific mission each month and we’ll tackle it together in the Facebook group.
- A free printable with the Monthly Mission’s theme beautifully designed by Lyndsie Smith Design + Photo for you to print and hang on your wall for daily inspiration.
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with your Balanced Life sisters as we all work through the monthly workout calendars and Monthly Missions together.
- A Balanced Life Sister: looking for more personal accountability? I’ll set you up with a Balanced Life sister so that you can connect and keep each other on track as you work toward your goals and focus on the Monthly Missions. Totally optional but highly encouraged. 🙂
- Sisterhood discounts on my future online programs along with discounts on my favorite products exclusively for The Balanced Life Sisterhood.
Since I joined the Sisterhood and completed Pilates 4×4, I’ve seen significant improvement in my strength and form when I run, lift weights, or just do my daily activities. I’ve done Pilates workouts with several different instructors, but Robin’s workouts give me the best results, both physically and mentally. I live in a remote rural area and would never have access to this level of instruction without an online program like the Sisterhood. And I love the mind-body focus — it’s so true to the original message of Pilates. – Anne
I hope you’ll join us!
I wanted to remind you about The Sisterhood this month because for the month of August we’re really turning up the heat to see results.
Our workout is a challenging (but fun) Pilates lower body toning workout and our Monthly Mission is CLEAN EATING.
As a community we’re even doing a week-long ‘clean eating challenge’ where we’ll support one another through the private Facebook group. It’s going to be fun and we’re going to see great results.
If you’re interested in joining us (I hope you are!) CLICK HERE.
Hope to see you inside The Sisterhood!