New Year Pilates Ball Workout!

Happy New Year, Beauties!

To help you kick the year off on a healthy note, I created a brand new Pilates ball workout that you can do from home or on the road.

If you don’t have a classic Pilates ball (like this one), you can use any small ball from your kids room or the Target toy bin.

Enjoy!

1. Profile photo of Michelle Muller
    Michelle Muller 6 months ago

Robin, this is great. How do we know which size pilates ball to buy? Amazon has three sizes.
    Michelle

• Profile photo of Robin Long Author
      Robin Long 6 months ago

7.5 or 10 inches. πŸ™‚ (mine is 7.5!)

2. Jamie 6 months ago

First of all, I love that you referenced Target. YES!
    Second – looking forward to doing this workout tomorrow morning.
    Third – I’m helping organize a Fitness Challenge for the month of January for our organization. I shared your coupon code for the Sisterhood with everyone who signed up so hopefully some of them will take advantage of it!

• Profile photo of Robin Long Author
      Robin Long 6 months ago

Oh that’s so great – thank you Jamie!! πŸ™‚

3. Profile photo of louise
    louise 6 months ago

Hi Robin,

Love you website, great concept! I am posting here but my question relates to your Teacher Training blog. It was very helpful. I am booked on to a full Comprehensive Certification with BASI in February in the Uk

I was advised by one of the teacher trainers to do the stand alone mat certification first as the Comprehensive in so intense. Time wise that would take me forever!
    I noticed on your blog you did the full Comprehensive in one year whist working full time!
    Is that really possible?! Did you find it ok? Did you feel confident by the end of it?

Thanks for your time,
    Louise

4. Nancy 5 months ago

I just love this workout! Have done it twice this evening!! Thanks Robin!

5. Sandy 5 months ago

OhhhH!! love this! I’m doing this workout tomorrow.
    Very excited! Thank you!