Unlike many other forms of exercise, Pilates can be relaxing, quick, and bring fast results. Pilates is a unique type of exercise that is not only powerful, but can reshape your body, how you think, and your relationship with exercise. In this episode, Robin shares how Pilates has helped change her life and how you can use it to change yours. She discusses the various ways Pilates has shifted her day-to-day life off the mat and helped her to manage stress.
Join Robin in this episode to learn how you can see incredible results in a way that you can’t with anything else and how you can use Pilates to restore and maintain physical and mental health.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- The ripple effect Pilates has off the mat into day-to-day life
- When Robin first discovered Pilates
- How quickly Robin saw results and how Pilates changed her life
- Pilates helps reshape and build muscles quickly
- What Pilates does to improves energy and boost mood
- A brief history of Pilates
- Pilates helps to counteract the stress of daily life
- Why Robin’s passionate about bringing Pilates to everyone
- How Pilates can change your relationship with exercise
Links in this episode:
- The Balanced Life Sisterhood
- Episode 34: Common Misconceptions about Pilates
- Caged Lion: Joseph Pilates and His Legacy by John Howard Steel
- Follow Robin on Instagram!
Share this podcast episode!