While many of us are currently staying home and being forced to slow down, it isn’t going to last forever. Learning how to avoid the “go-go-go” in our daily lives is vital to avoid burnout. We’re conditioned to think that more is better, but sometimes it comes at the expense of our health.
Today, Robin Long shares how we can prevent reaching this place of burnout and jeopardizing our health and goals. There is an array of simple and achievable habits we can practice in our day-to-day lives in order to build strength and reduce stress without burning ourselves out. Join Robin in this conversation to learn more about how you can optimize your wellness, increase productivity, and avoid burnout.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Quarantine has provided an opportunity for life to shift and change our rhythms
- What it means to have a “go-go-go lifestyle” and how can we slow down
- The mental and physical consequences of go-go-go
- What can we do to avoid burnout and optimize our health
- The ways we can learn to tune into our bodies and honor our needs
- Different aspects to health and fitness outside of diet and exercise that impact our well-being
- more is not always better
- How regular Pilates workouts have helped
Links in this episode:
Share this podcast episode!