We all feel the pressure to be “more” in different areas of life. No matter your role, you can feel pulled in so many different directions that it’s normal to feel like you’re not “enough” in certain areas.
Today’s guest, Allie Casazza, is a mom, entrepreneur, and podcast host with a plethora of practical tips to help you juggle the chaos. She shares her own tactics to prioritize health, lean into different seasons, and overcome the pressure of not being enough. Join me in this interview for how you can evaluate your own life and strategically plan for success.
Show Highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- A flashback of what Allie’s life looked like 10 years ago compared to the season she’s in now
- Pursuing a life of abundance and simplicity through the chaos
- Establishing your intent and creating a vision
- Making “enough lists” and giving yourself grace in different areas of life
Clearing clutter and simplifying
- The framework of Allie’s process to declutter
- Creating space in your life and simplifying the chaos
- Setting boundaries around technology and regulating your availability
Allie’s journey to self-care
- Focusing on your health and learning how to eat for your body
- Being selective about the commitments you make
- What exercise looks like in Allie’s life and regulating adrenal fatigue
- Dividing parenthood, business, and romance with your partner
- Allie’s self-care practices
Links in this episode:
- Free 5-Day Pilates Jumpstart Challenge: www.thebalancedlifeonline.com/jumpstart
Stay in touch with Allie!
Share this podcast episode: