Whether setting goals is your best friend or worst enemy, we all have ambitions and aspirations for the type of person we want to be. The only thing that has to change in order for us to reach those goals, is ourselves. Our identity has a major influence on the choices and actions we make in day-to-day life, so what if we just started perceiving ourselves as if we were already the person we want to be?
Sounds a lot easier said than done, but in this episode, Robin unveils practical and tangible steps to shift your self-perception and step into the life you’ve always wanted.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- How your identity influences your habits
- Overcoming your self-perception to reach fitness goals
- Steps to get rid of habits that aren’t self-serving
- The benefits of incorporating affirmations into your daily practice
- Making small changes that reflect the life you truly want
- How to shift your self-narrative
Links in this episode:
- Download the 2020 Vision Guide!
- Episode 20
- The Balanced Life Sisterhood
- Sign up for the FREE 5-Day Pilates Jumpstart
- Jim Fortin’s Podcast
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
Share this podcast episode!