Jesse Coulter is an Austin local, mom, wife, lifestyle blogger, and works in Marketing for IBM. Jesse shares how she juggles all the different aspects of her life, along with tips and strategies you can implement in your own busy schedule. Jesse also shares the struggles with marriage, finances, and burnout that often accompany chaotic seasons.
This raw, honest, and vulnerable interview with Jesse and your host, Robin Long, has a little bit of something for everyone.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- What Jesse’s career looks like and how it’s evolved over the years
- A day in the life of Jesse
- Ways to manage spending and savings
- Dealing with burnout
- The importance of remembering who you are and connecting with yourself
Navigating busy seasons
- Ways to set yourself up for success during busy weeks
- Prioritizing marriage during busy seasons and defining responsibilities with your spouse
- How Jesse finds time to write for her blog
- Areas of life Jesse has had to let go of
- Jesse’s strengths and how she thrives in a fast-paced environment
Balancing work, life, and self-care
- The biggest challenges with work/life balance
- Managing mornings and evenings as a parent
- How self-care and exercise play a part in Jesse’s life
- The struggle with staying home or going back to work after having kids
- Prioritizing family and leaning into building a career
Links in this episode:
- Join The Balanced Life Sisterhood!
- Jesse’s blog posts on budgeting
- Jesse’s No Shopping Challenge
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace Univeristy
- Dermalogica Replenish Oil
- Oz Naturals Vitamin C Serum
Stay in touch with Jesse!
Share this podcast episode!