Today’s episode of The Balanced life Podcast tackles the struggles of finding childcare, establishing a nighttime routine, how to follow your hunger, the anti-diet movement, and so many more juicy topics.
Natalie Borton is a minimalist, California inspired jewelry designer, along with being a wife, mother, and blogger. Natalie shares how she balances all of the different aspects of life and how she has created a sense of self-awareness to guide her through all of the chaos. Join Robin in this abundant episode for more insightful tips and wisdom.
Show Highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- How Natalie uses instagram to build women’s confidence
- What a typical day in the life looks like as a mom and jewelry designer
- How launching a business impacted Natalie’s life
- Aspects of life that Natalie excels in and how she focuses her energy
Prioritizing family + business
- How to make choices that support your priorities and needs
- How to realistically invest in your marriage and “date” your spouse
- The struggle of finding proper childcare and going through transitional seasons
- Keeping yourself in check with an achievement based drive
Taking care of yourself + finding the luxury in it
- Enjoying the process of self-care and establishing a night-time routine
- Secrets to getting better sleep
- Tips to live your own uniquely, happy, balanced life
Opting out of diet culture + creating open conversation
- Following your hunger and practicing intuitive eating
- Overcoming diet culture and the freedom it brings
- Finding ways to connect with others outside of self-deprecation
Links in this episode:
- Free Pilates workouts
- The Balanced Life on Instagram
- Glossier Brow Products
- Sunday Riley A+ Serum
- Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Ren Pillow Spray
- Silk Pillowcase
- Weighted Blanket
- The Goal Digger Podcast
- The Purpose Show with Allie Casazza
Stay in touch with Natalie!
Share this podcast episode!