I am mentally adding things to my wish list throughout the year – items that catch my eye (but often don’t quite fit my budget), or items that I would love to have but are more of a want than a need. My holiday wish list this year has a wide variety of items.
From a well (and ethically) made weekender bag, to a state of the art sleep tracking device, to an inspiring goal planner, and pillows for the home. I’ve got my eyes on these gifts and you just might find something to add to your list too!
- Parker Clay Tatyu Weekender Bag
- My favorite market bag from Apolis
- Cultivate what Matters Powersheets
- Carly Jean Los Angeles Los Olivos Hat – these hats are my favorite!
- Oura Ring
- Beautycounter Countertime Moisturizer
- Gorgeous Pillows from The Citizenry
- Earrings from Natalie Borton (her designs are beautiful + they sell out fast!)
What’s on your holiday wish list this year? I’d love to hear in the comments!