The Balanced Life is Hiring!

Hi Beauties!

2019 is going to be a big year for The Balanced Life and we are looking to add a very special person to our team!

Before posting this job on traditional job sites, I’m opening the opportunity to our online community. There’s a good chance you or someone you know is a great fit for this role.

We’re currently looking for an exceptional Community Coordinator to join our team!

This is a 30-35 hours per week, remote position (you can live anywhere, work from home or your favorite coffee shop), but bonus points if you’re in Santa Barbara and can meet for coffee and green juice!

If you’re interested in joining our small, but mighty (and fun!) team, you can read more and apply by following this link:

Community Coordinator

Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know that may be a good fit for this role.

Thank you so much for being a part of this growing community and supporting TBL as we strive to impact the lives of women around the world!

I truly could not do this without you. πŸ™‚

1. Britney Flynn 3 days ago

I am interested in applying, I see a few details above but do not see where to send my resumΓ©

• Andrea 1 day ago

Hi Britney,
      You have to click on the Community Coordinator link and apply. When you complete the questions there is an email provided to send your resume. I don’t work for balanced life, just reading the comments…. and I love helping people. πŸ™‚

2. Laurelee Fleischel 3 days ago

I am interested! How do I apply?

• Andrea 1 day ago

You have to click on the Community Coordinator link. Good luck. πŸ™‚

3. Kaitlyn 3 days ago

I’m interested! Where do I apply?

• Teddi Lamons 1 day ago

Hi there! You can apply by clicking on the green “Community Coordinator” link above. All the details and instructions are within that link. Have fun! πŸ™‚

4. Mina Gomez 3 days ago

I’m interested! How would I go about applying?

• Teddi Lamons 1 day ago

5. Shannon 3 days ago

Are you only hiring someone who lives in the USA? Would you consider someone in another country?

• Teddi Lamons 1 day ago

Thank you for your interest! We currently don’t have the infrastructure to support team members outside of the U.S. We hope to have that ability one day. πŸ™‚

6. Mckenzie Summers 3 days ago

Hi! I’d love to apply! Is there someone I should contact? Thank you!

• Teddi Lamons 1 day ago

7. Jamie Levinthal 3 days ago

Robin,
    I would be thrilled to apply, please let us know where to do so.

XO!
    Jamie

• Teddi Lamons 1 day ago

8. Erica 3 days ago

Robin,
    What are the job requirements?

• Teddi Lamons 1 day ago

Hi there! All of the job requirements and details can be found by clicking on the green “Community Coordinator” link above. Let us know if you have any specific questions. πŸ™‚

9. Laurie Arnold 3 days ago

I’m Interested in applying. What are the details of the job and where do I apply????

• Teddi Lamons 1 day ago

Hi there! You can apply by clicking on the green “Community Coordinator” link above. All the details and instructions are within that link. Have fun, and let us know if you have any questions! πŸ™‚

10. Heidi 3 days ago

Hi Balanced Life Team,

I am interested in knowing more about community coordinator job.😁

• Teddi Lamons 1 day ago

Hi there! You can learn more by clicking on the green “Community Coordinator” link above. All the details and instructions are within that link. Have fun, and let us know if you have any questions! πŸ™‚

11. Heidi 3 days ago

Hi Balanced Life Team,

I am interested in knowing more about community coordinator job.😁

12. Gabriela Schechter 3 days ago

Hi! I am a bilingual graphic (print-web – social media) designer. I love working with people and have all the patience in the world. (ask my kids). Love the idea to work for a great company and remotely as I am in Denver Colorado.

13. Christina Gillman 2 days ago

Would love to apply! Where can I do that?

• Teddi Lamons 1 day ago

• sherenebuffa 20 hours ago

@teddilamons I completed the questions in the link for the Community Coordinator position but somehow didn’t copy the email address as to where to send my resume. Can you give me that email address please? Thanks in advance.

14. Alyssa Landreth 2 days ago

I am so interested in applying! Let me know where to send further info β€” thanks so much!

• Teddi Lamons 1 day ago

15. Andrea 1 day ago

I’m so interested in applying, I know in my heart this position would be a good fit for me!! Sadly, I work a full – time corporate government job. This would be a dream to work from home. I’ve been an Administrative Assistant for 18 years, personal trainer and just received my mat Pilates certification. I love inspiring women…especially those who are emotional eaters and lack body confidence. I can spend hours just reading health articles and solving the root cause of chronic diseases. Building websites and social media it my jive!! I will pray and give it to god if I should apply. πŸ™‚ Have a great and fabulous day!!!

16. Nadia 1 day ago

I immediately applied when I saw this job posting. I LOVE building community!