As a member of The Balanced Life community, we want to make sure you know that we are committed to inclusion, diversity, awareness, and anti-racism within our team and community.
We are individuals who care deeply about social justice and recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are not only valuable, but necessary to fulfill our mission at The Balanced Life. We invite you to join us as we build an organization that promotes a diverse culture and community where people are welcomed, valued, and included.
What that looks like:
- Inclusion and representation within our online Pilates membership community, The Balanced Life Sisterhood.
- Collaborations and partnerships with people and brands that diversely represent women in body shape, size, race, ethnicity, and age.
- Support for BIPOC within The Balanced Life Team.
- Investment in anti-racism education for The Balanced Life team members.
- Stewardship of our platform to include diverse voices, share resources from diverse sources, and represent a diverse community within our content and marketing materials.
- Creation of an internal committee to ensure accountability and continued action for fighting racism.
- Continued commitment for increasing diversity within our team and leadership.
- Donations to causes and organizations that support the health and wellness of BIPOC women and girls.
Here at The Balanced Life, we have a voice and a platform, but we also have work to do. We are committed to listening, learning, and taking action.
It’s our mission to support and encourage ALL women to take care of their mental and physical health through providing high-quality online Pilates workouts, wellness resources, and uplifting community.
For questions or comments, please reach out to our team at [email protected]