Can you believe we are entering the holiday season? I’m not sure where the year went, but I’m happy to bring some joy to you today with our 2020 gift guides!
You’ll find three different categories this year…
- TBL Favorites: some of our team’s favorite things this year, including a few small businesses we love to support.
- Budget Friendly: great options for gift exchanges, stocking stuffers, and those looking to save money.
- Kids + Babies: healthy gift ideas for the little ones in your life.
So without further ado, here are some gift ideas for your loved ones (or for your own wishlist) this year!
TBL Team Favorites
- The Koop New York Candle: The W 66th St. scent is described as “walking through central park in the fall” – what else do you need? These candles are all handmade and smell amazing!
- Arizona Big Buckle Slide Sandal from Birkenstock
- Recipe Binder: Great place to store all our recipe central faves!
- The Feel Good Effect by Robyn Conley Downs
- Stott Pilates Express Mat: Extra thick mat that also rolls up for easy storage when you’re done with your at-home workout.
- Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum: A great item for treating yourself!
- Lace & Pearls Jewelry: beautiful, handmade earrings for your friends, sisters, mom. Everyone will love these!
- Athleta Rainier Tights: super comfortable and in a beautiful fall color
- Powersheets – TBL team loves Cultivate what Matters!
- The Balanced Life Sisterhood Membership: Give the gift of self-care this year with a Pilates membership!
- Kindle: helps reduce time spent scrolling social media at night, and you can also download a couple books the recipient would enjoy.
Budget Friendly + Stocking Stuffers
- Old Navy Joggers: so comfy + affordable!
- KNC Beauty Eye Masks: Cute and functional? Sign us up!
- Grace over Guilt Mug (add a gift card to a local coffee shop!)
- Teavana Tea: Love these teas a for a warm + cozy stocking stuffer.
- Scrunchies: easy and affordable gift for anyone!
- Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara: incredible natural mascara for the beauty lover in your life!
- Cultivate what Matters Daily Planner Notepad
- Resistance Bands: Great stocking stuffer for at-home workouts
- Cocokind mymatcha all-over moisture stick: Treat dry skin anytime with this product. From lips to under-eyes!
- You’ve got what it takes keytag: for a daily dose of encouragement.
Kids + Babies
- Kiwi Co: A TBL Team favorite and something for all ages to learn and have fun!
- Little Tikes Trampoline: Get out that energy even when the weather keeps you inside this winter!
- The World Needs who You Were Made to be by Joanna Gaines
- Stainless steel sippy cup with lid + straw: Perfect for smoothies!
- Colorfull: Celebrating the Colors God Gave Us by Dorena Williamson (she was also a guest on The Balanced Life Podcast!)
- Froggy Toss: Great for playing indoors or take to the park.
- Joyful Joyful Mug: For your littles to enjoy hot cocoa too!
- Magna-Tiles: Great for imaginations + easy to clean up.
And, don’t forget! One of the best things you can give yourself this season is taking care of yourself so take a deep breath, relax those shoulders, and try to get on your mat today.
Wishing you all a happy + healthy holiday season!
The Balanced Life Team
PS – Buying a gift for a fellow Sisterhood member this year? Don’t forget to check out our TBL gear for some fun ideas they are sure to love!