Can I confess something to you?
I spent way too many years of my life avoiding shorts.
Growing up I was always insecure about my legs.
- the size of my thighs
- the shape of my knees
- the size of my calves
- and the size of my ankles
It’s the one part of my body I would immediately compare to others, and I spent a lot of time hiding them in long dresses, long skirts, and loose pants.
I went a solid 6 years avoiding shorts like the plague.
I was spending a ton of time and energy wishing they were different – and I spent a little bit of that time and energy on the elliptical at the gym and fretting over calories and fat.
But nothing ever changed.
A few weeks ago, I had a photo shoot for an upcoming project and realized I forgot my leggings at home. And wouldn’t you know, all I had was a pair of shorts.
10 years ago, I would have cried.
But last week? I wore the shorts.
And I felt confident. I felt strong. I felt beautiful.
So, what changed?
I found Pilates, and I learned how to eat.
Pilates re-shaped my legs (goodbye bulky running muscles, hello Pilates muscles).
And learning how to eat in a way that burns fat, and sheds excess weight, helped me find my body’s natural set point; a weight that feels good and healthy.
Your insecurity may not be your legs…maybe it’s your stomach or your arms. But I want you to know that you don’t have to stay where you are.
Through Pilates, nutrition, and addressing your approach to diet, exercise and self-care, you can change.
You may have heard, my long-awaited Pilates + nutrition program, Summer Sculpt, is now open for enrollment.
Summer Sculpt is designed to sculpt strong, confident summer bodies through weekly Pilates workouts, easy-to-follow meal plans, and weekly coaching calls.
Here’s what’s included:
- Four, 30-minute Pilates workouts strategically designed to tone, strengthen, & sculpt your body for summer.
- Weekly meal plans, designed by a Registered Dietitian, designed to help you burn fat, curb cravings, and reduce inflammation.
- Weekly shopping lists + meal prep tips to make it EASY, and possible, for you to improve your diet.
- Weekly group coaching calls with me for guidance, support, & education.
- Access to a members-only Facebook group where I’ll be active and hosting live videos to help you every step of the way.
- A 4-week Goal Setting Guide.
- And so much more…
This program is for you if you:
- Are looking to lose weight, but want to do so in a healthy, balanced way.
- Want to feel extra confident, healthy, and strong this summer.
- Are looking to accelerate your physical results.
- Would like to learn more about nutrition + how to eat for energy, long-term health, fat-loss, and best results.
- Want to learn how to meal plan and meal prep in a way that doesn’t stress you out.
- Want to work more closely with me, and have access to me, through weekly group coaching calls.
This program is NOT for you if you:
- Aren’t interested in weight loss, and don’t want to talk to about it (I fully respect this)!
- Aren’t interested in trying new recipes + meal plans.
- Don’t want to focus on nutrition.
- Aren’t willing to make any changes.
Here’s what I know for sure…
Trendy diets and hardcore workouts don’t work for me.
But doing Pilates 4x per week + eating in a way that is strategically designed to balance blood sugar, reduce cravings, improve energy, and burn fat….changed my life.
I have never looked back.
My body has changed, my perspective has changed, and I am finally in control of my health and my body.
I live in a place of balance and freedom that I never even knew existed.
I know exactly what to do when I need to tone up, slim down, eat healthier and feel better, and that’s exactly what I teach you in Summer Sculpt.
My goal is to set you up for long-term success so that when you finish this program, you can continue on for months and years to come.
Summer Sculpt is now open for enrollment and will officially kick off on Monday, June 5th!
CLICK HERE to reserve your spot in the program.
FREE BONUS: If you join by the end of the weekend, you’ll also receive a BONUS Daily Progress Journal to ensure that you stay motivated and inspired all month long.
CLICK HERE to learn more.
I can’t wait to work with you in this program!
You’ll be amazed by how making a few key changes to your diet and exercise plan can accelerate your results.
As soon as you enroll, you’ll receive your Summer Sculpt Prep Kit that includes EVERYTHING you need to know before our kickoff on June 5th.
It’s filling up fast and it’s going to be so much fun!
Cheers to a healthy, strong, and confident summer!