Are you craving a weekend away to rest, rejuvenate and get back to the best version of yourself?
You give SO much of yourself day in and day out that your needs and desires get put on the back burner.
I know how that feels, and it’s exactly why I’m thrilled to announce and invite you to the first-ever Balanced Life Pilates retreat!
Join me for an intimate 3-day retreat designed to restore your body, mind, and soul through Pilates, education, and rejuvenation.
This 3-day experience is designed to provide the SPACE, TIME, and RESOURCES for you to focus on your well-being, improve your health, deepen your Pilates practice, release stress, learn from experts, and connect with others in The Balanced Life community.
RESTORE is more than a weekend away, it’s a Pilates retreat and curated experience designed to help you transform, grow, learn, and connect.
This one of a kind, small group retreat will include:
- Daily mat & reformer Pilates classes with personalized attention and instruction. (no reformer experience necessary)
- 3 nights at the luxurious, beachfront Bacara Resort & Spa in sunny Santa Barbara, California.
- Healthy, fresh, California-inspired meals. (all meals & drinks included!)
- Workshop and expert sessions to help you breakthrough personal barriers on your health & fitness journey.
- Access to the world-class Bacara spa and fitness center.
- Time and space to lounge by the pool, relax in the spa, hike the California coastline and connect with Robin other women striving to live a healthier, more balanced life.
- Follow up coaching calls to ensure that the transformation that takes place during the retreat lasts far beyond our weekend together.
- Surprises, gifts and so much more!
This retreat was designed to be a small group, intimate, personalized experience. It’s not for everyone, but it’s perfect for some. In order to keep class sizes small, space is extremely limited and will surely fill up fast.