I’m so excited about our next giveaway. It’s a perfect representation of what The Balanced Life is all about: Pilates, positive body image, health and a natural, balanced lifestyle.
Today’s bundle represents all of that and more.
Have your heard of Affirmats? If not, you’re in for a treat. I absolutely adore them.
Affirmats are high quality, eco-friendly mats made with biodegradable ingredients. But the best part is their message. Each mat has an affirmation such as, “I am wonderfully made” and “I am free,” to help you embrace your time on your mat and create a positive environment for your Pilates practice. I just love them.
The generous Affirmats team has offered to give away one of their beautiful mats to one, lucky Balanced Life beauty.
So today’s full giveaway includes:
- 1 Affirmat Yoga/Pilates Mat
- 1 Best Sellers Mini Kit + Tote Bag from SW Basics (includes toner, cream, makeup remover, cleanser and TSA-friendly makeup bag. 100% natural and handmade.)
- A full scholarship to The Pilates Body Program (6 weeks of online Pilates + meal plans + coaching + community support, kicks off June 15th! Click here to learn more.)
- Share the image that I’ll post this morning to my social media accounts on Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook (also at the top of this post).
- Tag me, (@thebalancedlife on Instagram, @balanced_life_ on Twitter), @affirmats, @SWbasicsofBK and #pilatessummerseries.
- Continue to complete the daily check-ins using the #pilatessummerseries hashtag throughout the week. EVERY post counts as an entry. Post as many times as you’d like!
(note: all of your past entries will continue to count towards this giveaway)
Let’s do some Pilates…
Today we’re sculpting a strong lower body with traditional Pilates mat exercises. You’ll see a few repeat exercises so hopefully you’ll feel stronger and more capable than you did 2 weeks ago. But that doesn’t mean it will be easy. 🙂
Keep your abdominal wall drawing in and up to maintain stability in your trunk as you work through this series.
Today’s Check-In: See giveaway details above. Good luck!
PS – have you picked out any favorites from Athleta yet? I am LIVING in the Aspire Ankle Pants and Inner Twist Hoodie. Next on my list: this super cozy pull-over and this adorable (yet practical) bikini.
disclaimer: these videos were created for individuals in good health. Robin recommends that you speak with your doctor prior to beginning a new exercise routine. By doing this video you do so at your own risk and agree to release Robin Long and The Balanced Life of any and all liability. Clothing generously provided by Athleta.