Pilates Reformer Workout: 30 minutes, Full Body

30-minute-reformer-workout

A new 30-minute, full body Pilates reformer workout is up on my YouTube channel!

This Pilates reformer workout will strengthen your body from head to toe. We start with foot work and end with a nice hip work section that will strengthen your lower body while improving flexibility in your hips.

Keep in mind that you should have a good understanding of how to use a reformer before doing this workout on your own. 🙂

30-Minute Full Body Pilates Reformer Workout

PS – Don’t have a reformer at home? That’s okay. Check out The Sisterhood for access to 14+ full-length, fully downloadable, mat workouts you can do from home.

1. amy 3 years ago

Yahoo!! Thank you for doing a reformer video. Hope to see more. You’re the best.

2. Patty Lynn 3 years ago

Thanks Robin for the Reformer workout! I have started using mine again since the 30 day Challenge.

3. Rachel Reynolds 3 years ago

Excited to try this tomorrow

4. Bethzy 3 years ago

Thanks Robin another job well done ; )

5. Lori 3 years ago

JUst did this workout earlier this afternoon. My thighs, hamstrings and abs are already talking to me! I’m going to add this my repertoire. I hope you continue to add reformer videos plus some videos with props (balls,magic circle, foam roller). Thanks, it was a good one!

6. Paula 3 years ago

Thank you! Loved the workout. Hope you do more reformer workouts soon!

7. Kathy Moynihan 3 years ago

Love this workout! Where do I find other reformer workouts? Just new & I’m not sure how to find any.
    Thanks

8. Helen Fields 3 years ago

In love the 30 minute reformer workout. Any chance we can get a 1 hour reformer workout or another 30 minute using the tower?

Hi Helen! So glad you enjoyed this. I plan to film more reformer workouts soon so will definitely add this to the list! 🙂

9. Nicola 3 years ago

Hi Robin- just to say i think your videos are brilliant – especially the reformer ones. Are you planning to do anymore? I think your work is fantastic and really uplifting. I am currently recovering from an abdominal operation, but am able to start with a gentle pilates routine. I have used your videos for guidance, along with recommendations from my Doctor. Keep up the good work i love it. Nicola UK

10. Sandy 2 years ago

Great reformer workout… please post more using the reformer. Your cues were great!

• Sarah 2 years ago

Thank you, Sandy! Robin plans to add more reformer workouts in the near future! 🙂

11. Lita 2 years ago

Haven’t exercised on my reformer for years. Lovely workout. You have inspired me to start again. I am nearing retirement and this is so timely. Thanks for clear directions

• Sarah 2 years ago

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed this, Lita! Keep up the great work!

12. Angie 2 years ago

Excellent video- hope to see more! Love that you explain the terminology!!

13. Evangelina 2 years ago

Excellent video- hope to see more! Love that you explain the terminology!!

14. ashley 12 months ago

Could you let me know which reformer you have and cost / where to purchase? I’m looking to purchase one. Great Video – just finding your blog and love it.