Pilates For When You Don’t Feel Good

Hi Beauties!

Feeling a little under the weather, have low energy, or getting over a cold?

Then this quick Pilates routine is just what you need. This workout is gentle and rejuvenating and perfect for those days when you don’t have much energy, but know you need to move your body.

These gentle exercises will help you release tension, relax, and promote healing to help you get back to yourself as soon as possible!

Check out this gentle Pilates routine over on my YouTube channel today and let me know how it goes!

Revisit this workout anytime you need something relaxing and quick to help you feel better!

PS – Check out my Sick Day Survival Guide for more tips to help you feel your best!

Ready to finally stay consistent with exercise – even when you’re short on time & energy? Join me for the FREE Creating Healthy Routines Workshop & walk away with an exercise routine you can put into action immediately!

1. Lisa 8 months ago

Pilates for When You Don’t Feel Good was just what I needed today. I’ve had a little bit of a cold for about 2 weeks now. I feel better tonight having completed this gentle workout. Thank you😊

2. packers_fan59 8 months ago

Robin, how is it you always know just what we need? I got sick on Friday. Missed work Monday and Tuesday and finally went back to work on Wednesday. Not 100% but better. I had to get on the mat Tuesday after laying around all weekend.

This workout tonight felt AMAZING!! I wish there was a way to save it to our favorites. I want to do it often.

Thank you for always taking such good care of us!!
    Erin

3. Kate 8 months ago

Lovely. Just what I needed this morning πŸ˜€

4. Sarah 8 months ago

Amazing! I have a cold and I’m recovering from car accident trauma. It snowed here in CO so I couldn’t make it to physical therapy but this was perfect and exactly what my body needed. I can breathe through my nose better already! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Love your workouts so much and I’ve missed them!!

• Elisabeth Callahan 8 months ago

Glad to hear this workout was helpful, Sarah! We are wishing you all the best as you recover.

5. DMcDee 8 months ago

Thank you so much Robin, this was exactly what I needed this morning! After a day feeling ill & weak on the sofa yesterday, I couldn’t move this morning! Feeling much better now πŸ’›

6. Kimberley Berry 8 months ago

Thank you Robin, I recently did the 5day Pilates and I have enjoyed it tremendously. I have three buldging disc in my lower back and I was limited on the exercising and even amount of walking I could do. After a couple weeks of doing the short sessions I can feel a improvent.

• Elisabeth Callahan 8 months ago

Wow this is so great to hear, Kimberley! Thanks for sharing, and way to go completing the workouts!

7. Rosemarie Quagliariello 7 months ago

Nice to have this session on my radar when things are not running as smoothly as I’d like. I can still feel like I’m stretching and doing something to help me be all I can be.
    – thanks, Rosemarie

8. Charlene Rountree 7 months ago

Thank you for this! I haven’t tried Pilates but thanks for giving me an idea I really need to destress

9. Tracy 7 months ago

Yup, Pilates for when…really hit the spot. Specifically, the spot on my lower back that I insulted with a three-day sewing marathon. I thought I’d have to see the chiropractor but I don’t plan to now. Well done, Robin, and may God bless you and yours this Christmas season.

10. Teresa 7 months ago

Does anyone know if this routine is prenatal friendly?

• Elisabeth Callahan 7 months ago

Hi Teresa! This workout was not specifically written for those who are prenatal. If you have a good idea of modifications, then you can try it and modify as needed. Otherwise, check out all our prenatal videos on the same YouTube channel. πŸ™‚