Pilates For When You Don’t Feel Good

Hi Beauties!

Feeling a little under the weather, have low energy, or getting over a cold?

Then this quick Pilates routine is just what you need. This workout is gentle and rejuvenating and perfect for those days when you don’t have much energy, but know you need to move your body.

These gentle exercises will help you release tension, relax, and promote healing to help you get back to yourself as soon as possible!

Check out this gentle Pilates routine over on my YouTube channel today and let me know how it goes!

Revisit this workout anytime you need something relaxing and quick to help you feel better!

PS – Check out my Sick Day Survival Guide for more tips to help you feel your best!

By signing up, you'll be added to The Balanced Life's email list and will receive regular emails that include inspiration, tips, and special offers to help you build a healthy + balanced lifestyle. We take care of your data in accordance with our privacy policy and you are free to unsubscribe at any time.

1. Lisa 2 weeks ago

Pilates for When You Don’t Feel Good was just what I needed today. I’ve had a little bit of a cold for about 2 weeks now. I feel better tonight having completed this gentle workout. Thank you😊

2. packers_fan59 2 weeks ago

Robin, how is it you always know just what we need? I got sick on Friday. Missed work Monday and Tuesday and finally went back to work on Wednesday. Not 100% but better. I had to get on the mat Tuesday after laying around all weekend.

This workout tonight felt AMAZING!! I wish there was a way to save it to our favorites. I want to do it often.

Thank you for always taking such good care of us!!
    Erin

3. Kate 2 weeks ago

Lovely. Just what I needed this morning 😀

4. Sarah 2 weeks ago

Amazing! I have a cold and I’m recovering from car accident trauma. It snowed here in CO so I couldn’t make it to physical therapy but this was perfect and exactly what my body needed. I can breathe through my nose better already! 🙂 🙂 Love your workouts so much and I’ve missed them!!

• Elisabeth Callahan 1 week ago

Glad to hear this workout was helpful, Sarah! We are wishing you all the best as you recover.

5. DMcDee 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much Robin, this was exactly what I needed this morning! After a day feeling ill & weak on the sofa yesterday, I couldn’t move this morning! Feeling much better now 💛

6. Kimberley Berry 1 week ago

Thank you Robin, I recently did the 5day Pilates and I have enjoyed it tremendously. I have three buldging disc in my lower back and I was limited on the exercising and even amount of walking I could do. After a couple weeks of doing the short sessions I can feel a improvent.

• Elisabeth Callahan 1 week ago

Wow this is so great to hear, Kimberley! Thanks for sharing, and way to go completing the workouts!

7. Rosemarie Quagliariello 9 hours ago

Nice to have this session on my radar when things are not running as smoothly as I’d like. I can still feel like I’m stretching and doing something to help me be all I can be.
    – thanks, Rosemarie