Pilates for Better Sleep

Trying to improve the quality of your sleep? Give this new Pilates for Better Sleep routine a try!

This Pilates workout includes a balance of movement and stretching to help you reduce stress, relieve tension, wind down, and prepare for a good night of sleep.

Click here to watch on Youtube. And Sisterhood members, this workout has already been dropped into your workout library for your convenience.

Let me know how it goes in the comments!

Ready to BUILD STRENGTH & FEEL GOOD in just 15 minutes a day?

Join the FREE 5-day Pilates Strong challenge!

1. Vickie 1 month ago

The better sleep left me completely relaxed and felt so good. I have fibromyalgia and it relaxed all the tight , inflamed nerves.

2. Lu 1 month ago

Awesome 10 minutes to unwind from a day of gardening. Ahhh, my back is so happy.

3. Caro 1 month ago

I loved it, especially the deep breathing at the end. I’m pregnant so I tried to do other things in place of the crunch exercises and roll ups. I always love your cues for the figure four stretch and hip roll ups. I tend to be really tight in my neck, so I would only add some neck rolls to this lovely bedtime routine. Thank you so much for offering this!

• We love hearing that you enjoyed this routine! And great job adding on/adjusting to make it work best for you! ❤️

4. Deb Plapp 1 month ago

I need this!

5. Jan 1 month ago

I love it!! Thank you

6. Deborah Schommer 1 month ago

You are so cute and you make Pilates so fun. Thank you and have a great day!

7. spor tayt 2 weeks ago

Thank you. I found the topic very useful. I did not expect the topic to be so useful. It is a bit of

a long article, but useful content