Confession: this post was totally unplanned, but it’s Prime Day!
Once upon a time I lived down the street from Target and didn’t see a need for a Prime membership. Then I had another baby and moved to a town without a Target (I know!) and I realized that with 2-day shipping, Amazon can deliver the goods to my doorstep quicker than I can get to the store.
All that to say, I am forever grateful for Amazon Prime. 🙂
High quality products, 2-day shipping, and great prices…what’s not to love?
So just for fun, from my couch to yours, here’s a peek at my favorite purchases from Amazon Prime…
Some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, The Balanced Life receives commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Full disclosure.
FOR THE HOME:
- If you’ve been wanting one – this is such a good deal – save $160.00! I love my Vitamix and use it almost daily.
- Another staple in our kitchen that makes healthy cooking easier. (40% off today!)
- This gets an “A” rating from the Environmental Working Group.
- Also gets an “A” from the EWG.
- A healthy alternative to dryer sheets. Bonus: kids love to play with them. 🙂
FITNESS & HEALTH:
- TRX is one of my FAVORITE ways to workout and is a great complement to Pilates. This kit make it easy to do from home – no gym necessary!
FOR THE BABIES:
- I use this for my little guy with eczema. It’s pure, natural and very soothing.
- Easy to clean and 50% OFF TODAY!
- We’ve had this for years and love it! (Get $64.00 off today!)
Maxi Cosi Pria 85 Special Edition Car Seat – We have two of these!
- I did a LOT of research on car seats. This one is lower in potentially toxic chemicals, has great safety ratings and I’ve been 100% happy with it. We have 2 (one for each kid) and I highly recommend it.
- Great for smoothies and 35% OFF RIGHT NOW!
- A budget-friendly alternative to store-bought pouches. (30% off TODAY!)
- Great for mom’s back as well as babies’ developing bodies – not true for all carriers, but true for this one!
MAKE UP & PERSONAL CARE:
- I wear this daily and love, love, love it.
- A little pricey but it lasts for months so I think it’s worth it.
FOOD & COOKING:
- I keep this in the pantry and refill my salt bowl as necessary. A little bit goes a long way and it’s full of good-for-you minerals that isn’t found in typical table salt.
PRIME DAY DEALS I HAVE MY EYE ON:
Amazon Fire Stick (a lot of TBL Sisterhood members use this to watch their workouts on their TV!)
I hope you find some of these helpful!