#mindbodymat: day 9…booty burn!

Are you feeling rested after your extra 30 minutes of sleep last night? I hope it’s the start of a great new habit for you. 🙂

Those of you who upgraded last week have already spent some time working on your Fall health vision, but today we’re going to build on that concept.

MBM Booty Cover Image

Self-Care Challenge…

We’re going to focus on our 5-year health visions.

What’s a health vision?

It’s a vision of the kind of woman you want to be and the type of lifestyle you want to lead 5 years from now.

photo.PNG-3

So often we get stuck in a rut and just keep doing the same things day in and day out regardless of whether or not those things really line up with kind of woman we want to become. We focus on our daily tasks, we focus on our kids, we focus on work…we focus on everything but the future we are creating.

It’s important to write in the present tense and keep it somewhere where you can refer to it often.

CLICK HERE to read more about how to write your own.

MBM 9

Let’s workout…

It’s booty day!

This is a non-traditional Pilates workout (meaning I brought is a few variations of my own) that will help tone, tighten and lift your backside.

If you’re feeling really motivated pair it with last week’s booty burn for an extra challenge.

Have fun!

TODAY’S CHECK-IN: show me your health vision! Be sure to tag me/my page and use the hashtag #mindbodymat.

I also encourage you to search the #mindbodymat hashtag on Twitter & Instagram to show your fellow MBM sister some support. 🙂

—> PS – Because so many of you have asked and because you may enjoy the Fall Vision Guide that goes so well with today’s challenge I’m opening up the upgrade link for TODAY only! I’ll send you last week’s 20 minute, full-body workout along with the new workout that’s going out via email tomorrow.  CLICK HERE to sign up.

PPS – Here’s the 28 Days of Pilates playlist that I mentioned in today’s video.

1. Julie 3 years ago

I’m starting to notice I am walking a little taller, sitting straighter and feeling better after ONLY 9 challenges! Thank you Robin! #mindbodymat

2. Mary 3 years ago

My buttthigh burns! Great workout!

3. Jenna 3 years ago

I have a non scale victory I’ve been dying to share!! I now hold my hips correctly and no longer have that painful low back sway I used to!! Being 12 weeks pregnant I’m happy to be able to hold my growing belly correctly!!

• Monica 3 years ago

Good for you Jenna! Strong mommy, strong baby!,

That’s so great Jenna! Keep using that TA and keep up the great work! You are doing wonderful things for yourself. 🙂

4. Adie 3 years ago

Loved the Pinterest board for #mindbodymat, thanks for the link in todays email! This workout was awesome and I commit to doing last week’s too when I get home tonight. I love when you throw in little extra challenges like that, it really motivates me.

5. Rachel 3 years ago

I have really been enjoying this challenge. I have so much more energy and reduced pain in my back and legs. My goal is to get back on my reformer by September. For the first time in 5 years I can actually see it happening! Thank you for inspiring me everyday.

It’s so great to hear that Rachel. Keep moving forward – you are doing a great job!

6. Monica 3 years ago

Loved this workout today! I also took your suggestions and did last weeks booty workout and an ab workout from the 28 days of Pilates playlist! It has been so great virtually working out and doing something new daily. Thank you again.

7. Asia 3 years ago

Hi Robin, thank you it’s such a good challenge today. I strongly believe that our future depends on the small steps we take every day. So it’s the result of our habits and work we put into things. Anyway, in my case these small steps have a very literal meaning too… if I have a difficult decision to make I like to go for a walk or at least tiptoe around my room.

I love that Asia. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

8. Laura 3 years ago

Just want to say thank you, this challenge while may seem small to others is making a big difference in my life!

Thank you Laura…as I’m up late working on future posts it’s so great to hear those words of encouragement. You just made my night! 🙂

9. Emilee 3 years ago

I went to do my nightly #mindbodymat workout and the video seems to have disappeared? I also tried searching for it directly on YouTube and didn’t find it…

10. Kaitlyn 3 years ago

My favorite thing about this series is how well you explain how to properly do the moves and the best feeling is when you finally get it right and feel that powerful stretch or burn!! Loving this series!!

11. Lena 3 years ago

Phew, that was definitely a burner! Loved it. Thanks Rrobin!

12. Sam Holmberg 3 years ago

I love this self-care challenge, Robin. My friends and I shared 5-yr goals with each other and it sparked such big thoughts and inspirations beyond the topic of physical health. Thank you!! (Twitter: sassyfis88)