Mind Body Pilates Challenge // Day 8

Hi Beauties!

Our Mind Body Pilates Challenge workouts are all available in our membership site: The Balanced Life Sisterhood.
CLICK HERE to learn more!

In today’s 15-minute Pilates workout you’ll focus on your body, movement, and breath to experience the benefits of meditation in addition to the benefits of exercise.

For many of us, it’s hard to focus when our bodies aren’t moving – so this routine is designed to be a moving meditation to clear your mind and refresh your spirit, while ALSO moving and strengthening the body.

PS – Public enrollment for The Balanced Life Sisterhood will officially close on Wednesday, March 7th, 2018. Join now to get in with the Spring 2018 class. You’ll be surrounded by an entire tribe of women who are starting out just like you!

Some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, The Balanced Life receives commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Full disclosure.

What I’m Wearing:

Lorna Jane Gentle Support F/L Tight // Lole Twist Tank (similar)

1. Rebecca 8 months ago

Taking time for silence???? 😬. I’ll try it.

Another great one. Had to do yesterday’s today with today s.

I feel good. I have low back issues and strengthening my core I know it’s huge.
    I can feel it. Plan on continuing.

2. Elizabeth 8 months ago

A great reminder of being within yourself and leAving everything else behind. Pockets of silence everyday are so important to reduce daily stress. Than you.

3. Leah Anderson 8 months ago

This is FAVORITE of the series so far! I loved the flow of the movements and the message of mindfulness that went with it!

4. Cheryl Bland 8 months ago

I love the idea of finding quiet within the day. This teacher has two 5 minute blocks that I take during my day. I try to use this time to just sit on my own – no computer, no students, no colleagues, no papers. On a good day… I can take a walk outside during at least one of them.

5. Callie 8 months ago

This was a good one after yesterday. My upper back gets tight after some of the workouts. I’m new to Pilates so I may be doing something wrong. Today’s felt good and stretched out my back. Thanks Robin!

6. Sue 8 months ago

Oh Yes! My body is responding instead of reacting. Great start to a new week.

7. Tammie 8 months ago

This was a wonderful way to spend 16 minutes!!! Feels so good!

8. Pam 8 months ago

Refreshed.

9. Jane 8 months ago

Feeling good Thank you

10. Colleen 8 months ago

Another great workout. Just wish I had an alternative for when you are on all fours or doing plank exercises. Thanks for the great tips and keeping us movitated.

11. bev 8 months ago

thank you. love it

12. Beverly 8 months ago

Day 8 done✅ Was a great workout enjoying them

13. Stephanie 8 months ago

Loved the flowing movements and finishing with deep breaths, I was beginning to relax so much , I just listened to the mindful silence tip and carried on deep breathing slowly, lovely

14. Char 8 months ago

Can’t say I love it … but done

15. Michelle Bartfai 8 months ago

Day 8 complete! Loved the meditation aspect. 🙂

16. Kathy 8 months ago

I appreciated your reminders to forget everything else and to concentrate on our breathing or how our body was responding to the workout.

17. Joni 8 months ago

Day 8 completed! I love ❤️ silence while driving. It’s a way to clear my head and also a time to talk with God.
    Thanks for another great routine!

18. Karen 8 months ago

Day 8 completed and I loved it! Loved yesterday too – forgot to post. I’m going to go take a bath and read instead of watching TV with my laptop which is my usual evening routine. Thank you!

19. Claire 8 months ago

Hi
    I’ve just circled back to try this workout that I missed last week but can’t see the link to the video. Has it been taken down?

• Sarah Stoll 8 months ago

Hi Claire!

Now that the 10-Day challenge is over, the workouts are available for The Balanced Life Sisterhood Members. The Sisterhood is a monthly/annual subscription to a community dedicated to health, wellness, and balance. You can find more information about The Sisterhood, here:

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!