Mind Body Pilates Challenge // Day 8

The Mind Body Pilates Challenge workouts are available exclusively for The Balanced Life Sisterhood.

Interested in The Balanced Life Sisterhood? Sign up for the waitlist here.

Hi Beauties!

I want to take a minute to share more about our philosophy inside The Balanced Life Sisterhood.

If you’re tired of unrealistic fitness plans that require more than you’re able to give, then you’ll LOVE The Sisterhood.

One of our core values is choosing “grace over guilt.”

We recognize that we’re not perfect, we’re human, and we’re busy! So we don’t hold ourselves to standard of perfection. Instead, we focus on progress.

Letting go of this perfectionist approach and embracing the idea of “grace over guilt” allows you to stop beating yourself up and instead, focus on moving forward.

This mentality makes it easier for you to stay consistent with your workouts, stay motivated, and in turn, see results.

Ready for your workout?

We all know that meditation is good for us – but it’s not easy!

Did you know that since Pilates is considered a form of mind-body exercise, you can actually reap the benefits of meditation WHILE doing your workout? Pretty cool right?

In today’s 15-minute Pilates workout, you’ll focus on your body, movement, and breath to experience the benefits of meditation in addition to the benefits of exercise.

For many of us, it’s hard to focus when our bodies aren’t moving – so this routine is designed to be a moving meditation to clear your mind and refresh your spirit, while also moving and strengthening the body.

Some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, The Balanced Life receives commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Full disclosure.

What I’m Wearing:

Lorna Jane Gentle Support F/L Tight // Lole Twist Tank (similar)

1. mjcallahan3 5 months ago

Enjoyed Day 8 tremendously. May I suggest when we find our quiet time today as the mindfullness activity encourages that we pray. Have a great day.

2. Jill 5 months ago

I was gone on vacation with no WiFi for the first few days of this 10 day challenge and so I got stared late- but I really want to do all 10 days! Will the videos expire soon or will I be able to view them for a while yet?

• Teddi Lamons 5 months ago

Hi Jill! We’re so glad you want to complete the challenge! The videos will only be available to the public through Thursday. After that, they’ll continue to be available to Sisterhood members year-round. 🙂

3. Katherine 5 months ago

Finished day 8; but I had to modify some parts. My arms are not strong enough to stay up very long.

4. Judy 5 months ago

I’ve never been able to get into meditation, despite the documented health benefits of it. This routine didn’t do it for me, but I really liked your suggestion to experience more silence today. Getting out in nature and tuning into the world around me is what I find restoring.

5. Carol 5 months ago

Day 8 done ✅

6. Pam Palmer 5 months ago

Day 8 done, my summer break has been crazy getting ready for vacation. Need to go back to work for some rest. The times of silence are going to be challenging.