Mind Body Pilates Challenge // Day 5

The Mind Body Pilates Challenge workouts are available exclusively for The Balanced Life Sisterhood.

Interested in The Balanced Life Sisterhood? Sign up for the waitlist here.

Hi Beauties!

After 4 days of hard work, today’s 15-minute Pilates routine is designed to help you stretch & relax.

Doesn’t that sound delightful?

I’ll lead you through tension-busting stretches and simple exercises to improve flexibility, release stress, and increase blood flow.

You’ll end this workout feeling refreshed, renewed, and ready to take on the day!

Did you catch yesterday’s Facebook live video?

If not, be sure to watch the replay here.

Here’s what we covered:

• Tips and tricks to stick with the challenge until the very end (past participants had great advice to share!)
  • Cues to help you with good form so that you get the most from each workout
  • How to accelerate results from these short daily workouts
  • And so much more!

Not on Facebook? Click here to watch the replay over on YouTube.

Some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, The Balanced Life receives commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Full disclosure.

What I’m Wearing:

Athleta Meshblock Pocket Salutation Tight (similar) // Athleta Transcendence Support Tank (similar)

Join The Sisterhood Waitlist

1. Carol 4 weeks ago

Loved this. Stretching feels so good. Thank you.

2. Sheila Forgham 4 weeks ago

Day 5 done and proved easier than I thought. Feels good even though I struggle with my right leg – recovering from broken femur! I know it will get better. Just keep the exercises simple but do them regularly ! Thank you for this Challenge Robin.

3. mjcallahan3 4 weeks ago

Literally felt the tension melt away. Tension I didn’t realize I was holding onto. Feeling great! Enjoy your day.

4. Sally 4 weeks ago

Just what I needed Thank you

5. Pat S 4 weeks ago

Day 5 done! Great stretch and just what I needed!

6. Judy 4 weeks ago

Glad I squeezed that one in at the end of the day. The open book stretch is a good one for breast cancer survivors who have scar tissue in their chest and under their arm from lumpectomy and removal of lymph node scars.

7. Kaity 4 weeks ago

I LOVED this! Thank you!

8. Robin F 4 weeks ago

I worked 15 hours yesterday and this #5 was perfect at the end of the day. The bus boy at breakfast this morning looked so down. My mom was just wishing for him to smile. When he came around with coffee, I said good morning, and asked how he was doing today. He said okay, but that it was cold. I agreed with him which is why we moved to another table. He gave a great big smile as we shared something in common. That made my mom and everyone including the bus boy smile. It was a Good feeling for all.

9. Heather Novak 4 weeks ago

I have gotten my husband to join me on this 10 day challenge. Thank you for doing this so that we can stretch and strengthen together.