Mind Body Pilates Challenge // Day 4

Hi Beauties!

After running these challenges for the past 5 years, I’ve noticed there are two types of people…

There are those that:

• get excited
  • start the challenge
  • and then drop off

They go right back to their old ways.

These are the same kind of people who get excited about New Year’s resolutions, start going to the gym, but lose steam within the first two weeks.

Then there’s the second type of person.

This is the person who:

• signs up
  • gets excited
  • makes a REAL commitment to themselves
  • completes the challenge
  • And continues on to transform their life, their health and the health of their families as well

I want to show you how to be the second type of person.

Do you want that too?

If so, join me tonight.

>> LIVE CLASS on Facebook at 6:00pm PT // 9:00pm EST! <<

The class will take place live on The Balanced Life Facebook page.

I’ll be sharing:

• what makes the difference between person #1 and person #2
  • how to make sure you stay motivated
  • practical tips & tricks to help you finish this challenge and see results

Let’s get moving…

Today’s 15-minute Pilates workout utilizes light weights to build strength and improve muscle tone.

Weights are totally optional – feel free to improvise by using water bottles or cans of soup if you don’t have weights at home!

CLICK HERE for today’s workout on YouTube.

Set a phone reminder….I’ll see you on Facebook tonight for a live chat at 6:00pm PT // 9:00pm EST!

PS:  For a good laugh and a reminder that I’m FAR from perfect (no matter how polished things may look online), check out this blooper reel from filming for the Mind Body Pilates Challenge! 🙂

Some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, The Balanced Life receives commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Full disclosure.

What I’m Wearing:

Zella Epic Clean Block Ankle Leggings // Zella Bri Lite Camisole

Join The Sisterhood Waitlist

1. jane 7 months ago

great workout Struggled with sit ups as unable to lift whole body but came up so far and felt it in my tummy muscles Great workout again loving it

2. Jossia 7 months ago

Day 4 done 👌🏽👍🏼

3. susan 7 months ago

great workout for abs but unfortunately couldn’t do the last exercise never mind enjoying everyday new challenges

4. Ingrid 7 months ago

Day 4 complete feeling so much better loving the workout look forward to it each morning. UK

5. Beth 7 months ago

Is there another exersise to do instead of the last one ? Or could there be an exersise of a similar Benefit ? Love this program and thank you Robin❤️

6. Barbara Reynolds 7 months ago

Yes, weights with roll-ups are EASIER! Thanks for that tip! Towel behind back helps too! Finished #4…..thanks, Robin!

7. Sue 7 months ago

Adding the weights was awesome for day four!

• jan 7 months ago

i agree. this might be another way for me to rehab. thanks Robin.

8. Nancy 7 months ago

Love this, it’s a little hard on my wrist, they both broken when I was young. But I did my best. I also did day 3, I forgot to check in. thanks again Robin

9. Vicki 7 months ago

Day 4 done 🙂 thank you

10. Joni 7 months ago

Finished day4 and loved it! I have a frozen shoulder but I pushed myself to do all the exercises on that side!

11. Pam 7 months ago

Done! Feeling so good to move and be challenged to get stronger. Just enough to push with frustration. Your encouraging and cues are super! Thanks Robin.

12. Wanda 7 months ago

Had the day off due to icy weather. Did Days 1 – 4 at one time. WOW!! So strengthening and challenging. I am HORRIBLE at side planks and arm dips!! Not too good at the last weight series on one leg–but I will do those two workouts again and will be better next time. Both of my yoga classes were cancelled this week due to weather, so these workouts were just what I needed. If I move these videos to my Exercise Folder in my email, will I have them forever? Or, are they only available during this Challenge? Thank you for inspiring us!!!

13. Freda 7 months ago

Yowza! The weights made a difference. Great workout!

14. Ty 7 months ago

Day 4 done! Yay!!

15. Wendy Howitt 7 months ago

Day 4 completed and like the three previous I found it tough, but this shows me how much I need to improve my core strength.

16. Sarah Phillips 7 months ago

Done today’s work out. It’s great had trouble either day 2 or 3 really feel it in my legs. Helping relieve strained muscles in glutinous maximous looking forward to tomorrow’s.

17. Kathy 7 months ago

Excellent workout today!

18. Colleen 7 months ago

Another great workout with many modifications. Can’t do roll ups or anything requiring shoulder strength. I am not giving up though. I just do an exercise similar in motion but standing.
    I have 2 positive thoughts to pass along….Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day. And second….All things are possible if you have the mind set to make it happen.
    Have a wonderful rest of the day and looking forward to tomorrow.

19. G 7 months ago

Feeling so proud of myself. Day 4 done!!

20. Michelle Bartfai 7 months ago

Day 4 complete. This one was tough but it felt great at the end. Thank you. 🙂

21. Sonja 7 months ago

I think you answered this question before but couldnt find it…My wrists hurt terribly when I am on all fours or especially during push ups. Is there a way to build them up or a modification?

• Sarah Stoll 7 months ago

Hi Sonja! It may be helpful to do the pushups on a chair or ottoman to reduce pressure – or against the wall! You might also consider creating fists, instead of flat palms to reduce pressure!

22. Karen 7 months ago

Day 4 done! Thanks.

23. MaryAnn 7 months ago

Day 4 – done.
    Couldn’t believe it was over so fast.
    Got a little further on the roll up than Day 1. Progress.

24. Shirley 7 months ago

Day 4 done! A little tough, balance off a little. I had to catch up a little as we went even stop till next move but got through it all. Hope. Trying to end on a positive note. 🙌👍😘

25. Jenni D. 7 months ago

Day 4 done!

26. Shirley 7 months ago

Day 4 Done, great workout!

27. Esther 7 months ago

It’s sad when I couldn’t get 15 minutes yesterday (Day 3), but that isn’t stopping me. Miss a day, no problem … I took time for myself to get back on track and did Day 3 and Day 4 today and I’m feeling good. The weights were an awesome addition and my whole body is feeling it. My core continues to scream “mercy” but I know I’m getting stronger every day! Thank you Robin, this challenge is amazing!

Bring on Day 5!!

28. Melanie Reynolds 7 months ago

I loved Robin’s encouragement to stop the internal conversation of negative thoughts that we as women tend to have with ourselves. I also loved her statement of advice to tell ourselves we are doing the best we can. I have been in the sisterhood since 2016. I love how Robin has added a mental health component to this challenge. Thank you Robin for being a guiding light and mentor for me to practice Pilates and work on good mental health practices.

29. Marie 7 months ago

Had a horrible long day at the office yesterday and frankly was exhausted by the time I got home. I never get up st 5 am but today day 5, I woke up out of guilt to do my day 4 on day 5. Lol! I love day 4 workout! I can already great arms for Spring!

30. Marie 7 months ago

*I can already see great arm for spring

31. Char 7 months ago

Day 4done on day 5. Two days together

32. Colette Jones 7 months ago

Day 4 done wow it was hard

33. Mary Ann Long 7 months ago

Day 4 done eith rests and modificationsMM

34. Debbie 7 months ago

Day 3 and 4 done together. The last exercise on Day 4 was really tough (first leg doable but other leg almost impossible). Need strength so will keep going. Great workouts. Recommending you all over the place! Thanks Robin and team

35. Liesl 7 months ago

I just love your style, your attitude, your positivity!
    Thanks for inspiring me.