Mind Body Pilates Challenge // Day 4 + BLOOPERS

The Mind Body Pilates Challenge workouts are available exclusively for The Balanced Life Sisterhood.

Interested in The Balanced Life Sisterhood? Sign up for the waitlist here.

Hi Beauties!

Today’s 15-minute Pilates workout utilizes light weights to build strength and improve muscle tone.

Weights are totally optional – feel free to improvise by using water bottles or cans of soup if you don’t have weights at home!

After running these challenges for the past 5 years, I’ve noticed there are two types of people…

There are those that:

• get excited
  • start the challenge
  • and then drop off

They go right back to their old ways.

These are the same kind of people who get excited about New Year’s resolutions, start going to the gym, but lose steam within the first two weeks.

Then there’s the second type of person.

This is the person who:

• signs up
  • gets excited
  • makes a REAL commitment to themselves
  • completes the challenge
  • And continues on to transform their life, their health and the health of their families as well

I want to show you how to be the second type of person.

Do you want that too?

Check out the live class I previously hosted on The Balanced Life Facebook page.

I’ll be sharing:

• what makes the difference between person #1 and person #2
  • how to make sure you stay motivated
  • practical tips & tricks to help you finish this challenge and see results

Some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, The Balanced Life receives commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Full disclosure.

What I’m Wearing:

Zella Epic Clean Block Ankle Leggings // Zella Bri Lite Camisole

Join The Sisterhood Waitlist

1. Carol Whittaker 3 months ago

Wow getting more challenging each day; however thats the way foreward😀 Thank you.

2. Sheila Forgham 3 months ago

Day 5 all completed except for last side plank work. Just too much for my broken leg! Had to modify that one by just extending leg but resting foot on the ground. Upper body with the weights was ok. So glad I’m finding the roll ups ‘easy’!!

3. Dawna 3 months ago

DONE!! Loving it – yay!

4. maire 3 months ago

This is fantastic and challenging love Pilates and all that Robin does. The mindfulness is fantastic

5. Ann Bevins 3 months ago

Great workout today! As always some of it was quite challenging. I hung in there but I might not have looked as elegant as Robin! :))

6. Shelby 3 months ago

Really enjoying the challenge! I’m new to Pilates but I am definitely loving it.

7. mjcallahan3 3 months ago

Day 4…..complete. Great 15 minute routines. Looking forward to what is in store for Day 5.

8. Laura 3 months ago

Day 4 done, thank you Robin!

9. Judy 3 months ago

Amazing how adding 3 lb weights can ratchet the workout into an even more effective routine. I did this one right after mowing the lawn…definitely worked up a sweat!

10. Karen 3 months ago

Fay 4
    Done. Loved most of it , last exercise really challenging. Only lifted leg a couple of inches and ouch those leg bends ! Lol 😂. I am so stiff in my hips. So looking forward to improvements going forward. Thankyou sp much xx