Mind Body Pilates Challenge // Day 10

Hi Beauties!

Our Mind Body Pilates Challenge workouts are all available in our membership site: The Balanced Life Sisterhood.
CLICK HERE to learn more!

You should be very proud of the way you’ve stuck to the program, stayed consistent, and completed your workouts (even when it wasn’t easy). You deserve to CELEBRATE!

This full-body Pilates workout is designed to tone and strengthen from head to toe! In this 15-minute workout you’ll find ab exercises, leg sculpting exercises, upper body toning exercises, and stretches to improve flexibility and release tension.

PS – Public enrollment for The Balanced Life Sisterhood will officially close on Wednesday, March 7th, 2018. Join now to get in with the Spring 2018 class. You’ll be surrounded by an entire tribe of women who are starting out just like you!

Some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, The Balanced Life receives commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Full disclosure.

What I’m Wearing:

Lorna Jane Gentle Support F/L Tight // Lorna Jane Pixie Excel Tank (similar)

Want to join our online community? Get on the waitlist and get a free workout!

1. Jane 3 months ago

Hard on tummy and legs …… Still unable to roll up totally but adapted and got a gd result

2. Leah Anderson 3 months ago

Treat myself!?! Yes! I have been wanting Pilates socks, so I think I will order a pair!! Thanks for a great series!!

3. Rachael 3 months ago

Thanks again, Robin. I met the 10 day challenge–and it felt wonderful. You are very gifted in sharing your passion of health, fitness, grace & encouragement with others.

4. Char 3 months ago

Thanks
    This got me started to exercise again

5. Sue 3 months ago

Robin, thank you for this ten day challenge. I have learned new moves and know that my body wants to be challenged and will respond as long as I keep pushing it. You are an awesome instructor and hope the many lives you challenge will feel so alive they will keep challenging their health for the best they can be.

6. Leslie Napoleone 3 months ago

This was great! I want to sign up for more!! Thanks so much, I gotta be honest, I stuck to everyday and the days I wasn’t able to get to you I did two in one day! Love this and so proud of myself!!

Thanks again!

Leslie

7. Leah 3 months ago

This has been a lot of fun and I enjoyed every day! It was nice looking forward to your emails and with the exception of one day, I completed all of them in the morning and the other one in the evening. Thanks for this, it has sparked my interest in Pilates.

8. Laura Kelley 3 months ago

Before the challenge I felt pretty good. Now I feel amazing and stronger. Moving forward I want to find some moments of silence daily to just breath and take in what is around me, attempt to meditate (so hard for me when my mind is constantly like a hamster on a wheel going around) and drink more water. I’ve been doing this a while (Pilates) but it never ceases to amaze me that I keep progressing in strength. I am blown away by all your programs. As I get older I am finding it harder but I am determined to continue. Thank you Robin

9. Bodil 3 months ago

Thank you Robin for a great challenge. You are truly an inspiration, keep up the good work.. Abs feel much stronger and I enjoyed doing the Pilates every day. 15 minutes are doable. Bodil

10. Michelle Bartfai 3 months ago

Day 10 done:)

11. Kathy 3 months ago

I completed all ten days!!! That is a huge accomplishment for me. I have Lyme disease and Pilates is the beat way for me to work out. It builds strength yet it doesn’t over stress my body. Love it!

• Sarah Stoll 3 months ago

Congratulations, Kathy! I’m so glad you joined in, and enjoyed this Pilates challenge! 🙂

12. bev 3 months ago

thank you for these 10 days.loved every day of it

13. Karen 3 months ago

I missed yesterday so did Day 9 and 10 today – difficult but felt great! Thanks for getting me back into exercising. 15 minutes a day is definitely doable! I just have to keep telling myself that 😉

14. vicki 3 months ago

Completed day 10! So good to get back into exercising, 15 minutes a day is perfect since starting a new job Monday.

15. Deb 3 months ago

Yay! I completed the 10 day challenge! I’m going to treat myself to a pedicure. My poor winter toes need a makeover! I really feel that I benefited from this series. I looked forward to each day. Thank you Robin.

• Sarah Stoll 3 months ago

Such a great idea, Deb! 🙂 I need to do the same!

16. Ann 3 months ago

This was a wonderful challenge! I found it to be very doable! Thank you!

17. Emily 3 months ago

Really enjoyed this challenge & found myself looking forward to it everyday! Thank you so much for offering it, you are a wonderful teacher!

18. Mary Ann 3 months ago

Thanks for an invigorating 10 days! My goal was to improve core strength- especially the upper body. But happily, my entire bod is becoming nicely toned even in this short while. I’m still working on it, but have more energy and am ready to hit the mat as soon as I wake up. You are a wonderful teacher and most appreciated.