Mind Body Pilates: a FREE 10-day Pilates challenge!

Hi Beauties!

I’m thrilled to announce that a new, FREE Pilates challenge is here!!

This free Pilates challenge is one of my favorites yet and I can’t wait for you to experience all that’s in store…free workouts, giveaways, mindfulness tools, community support, and so much more!

During this 10-day challenge, you can expect to:

• Create the habit of daily exercise
  • Build strength
  • Improve flexibility
  • Reduce stress
  • Improve focus
  • Receive support and encouragement every step of the way

I’ve been teaching Pilates online for the past 6 years and have been BLOWN AWAY by the results my clients see from doing just 15 minutes of Pilates per day from the comfort of their own home.

If you’re like me, I’m willing to bet you’ve struggled with staying consistent with your exercise routine at some point in your life. This challenge will change that for you.

My goal is to help you change that by making it EASY for you to fit workouts into your daily routine.

This is the beginning of a new season for you – a season of making exercise a priority and loving the results.

Here are the details:

— This 10-day challenge is totally FREE!

— 10 days. 15 minutes per day. No equipment necessary.

— I’ll send you an email every morning with a link to your daily workout and mindfulness assignment.

— The workouts are quick, effective and designed to leave you feeling strong, energized, and refreshed.

— I’ll guide you through this challenge every step of the way!

The Mind Body Pilates Challenge will officially begin on Monday, February 19th, but registration is NOW OPEN!

As promised, I’ve made this simple, straight-forward, and most importantly EFFECTIVE, so that by the end of ten days you’ll feel stronger, healthier, and more consistent than you do right now.

Here’s a peek at our upcoming schedule…you’re going to LOVE these workouts!

Sign up NOW to receive your challenge Prep Kit that includes everything you need to know to get started! (And there are a lot of surprises in store – hint hint: there are prizes!)

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

See you on your mat soon!

Robin

PS – Excited about this free Pilates challenge? I’ve set a goal to positively impact the lives of thousands of women around the world with this Pilates + mindfulness challenge. Will you join me in this mission? I’d love for you to invite your friends and spread the love! Simply share a link to this blog post and invite them to join the fun!

Join The Sisterhood Waitlist

1. Susan 5 months ago

I signed up for the 10 day challenge. I clicked on the first workout and it brings me to this page. I do not see the workout.

• Melissa 5 months ago

The same thing happened to me too, Susan. Was about to do the first workout!

• Sarah Stoll 5 months ago

Hello! This challenge begins on Monday, February 19th. You will see the first workout on that day! In the meantime, you can read over your registration materials: the prep kit, checklist, and more! We are so glad you are joining!

• tinaksmith 5 months ago

Neither do I, is this a con???

• Sarah Stoll 5 months ago

• Sarah Stoll 5 months ago

2. Sandy 5 months ago

I too signed up for the 10 day challenge. When clicked on the first workout and it took me to this page. I do not see the workout either.

• Sarah Stoll 5 months ago

3. Bev 5 months ago

Rather confusing…appears to have started on 2/5?

• Sarah Stoll 5 months ago

4. BA 5 months ago

I think the next one starts on the 19th

• Sarah Stoll 5 months ago

That’s correct! This free challenge begins on Monday, February 19th! 🙂

5. Kathy 5 months ago

Same as everyone else, where’s the workout?

• Sarah Stoll 5 months ago

6. Willa-Jo Greene 5 months ago

I signed up but I did not see any materials in my email other than several invitations. Have you sent them out yet?

• Sarah Stoll 5 months ago

Hi Willa-Jo! If you haven’t received the welcome messages to your inbox after a few hours, it may be helpful to check your trash/spam to see if they ended up there! If you aren’t able to find them, please feel free to email us at [email protected] for help!

7. Ruth Redhead 5 months ago

Hi, do you have to start on the 19th or can you save the workouts and start at a later date?

• Sarah Stoll 5 months ago

Hi Ruth! The workouts are available to the public for the duration of the challenge starting on February 19th! We hope you will join us! 🙂

8. Jean Slater 5 months ago

if l sign up the the free challenge am l then committing to a subscription or something like that . to be fair l can’t see any small print regards Jean Slater

• Sarah Stoll 5 months ago

Hi Jean! Nope, you are not committing to a subscription – this challenge is totally free! 🙂 We’d love to have you join!

9. Linda Evans 5 months ago

I do not know if I can do this so I think I will back out the challenge, it does look very interesting but at this time , my back and leg is giving problems as well my hip.

10. Christine Saucier 5 months ago

I signed up for the challenge but did not receive anything today to start it

• Sarah Stoll 5 months ago

It may be helpful to check your spam/trash, but please feel free to reach out to our customer service team at [email protected] for help! 🙂