I’m so excited to share this with you today.
My friend and online yoga teacher, Sarah Beth, just announced that she is hosting a yoga retreat in Puerto Vallarta this summer!
Unfortunately I am unable to go because my summer travel is already booked but if you aren’t busy and are looking for an opportunity to step away from the busy-ness of life, I highly encourage you to consider this little getaway. I
invited Sarah Beth to share a little bit more about the Mexico yoga retreat for those of you who are interested so here are the details….
– Chef-prepared lunches & dinners (accommodates raw, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan & many other dietary needs)
– Self serve breakfast, snacks & bottled water from our fully-stocked kitchen
– Transport to & from the PVR airport
– 9 yoga classes (AM active & PM restorative)
– 4 yoga workshops: Self-study, Chakra Tuning, Meditation, & Intentions/Goal Setting
– Daily guided meditation
– 1 hour private lesson with Sarah Beth
– 1 hour private massage
– Activity: Jungle & Waterfall tour
– Activity: Ocean Excursion
– Pre-trip Skype meeting with Sarah Beth
– Group bonding activities
– Swag bag filled with plenty of goodies to enhance your stay
$1350 for a 5 day/4 night stay
Early Bird Discount: $100 off if you book and make your deposit by 3/1/2015 for $1250
(not including airfare)