June has been an incredible month thanks to Pilates 4×4. I have been SO impressed by the dedication, enthusiasm and hard work that all of the participants have shown throughout the program.
The Balanced Life community really is something special and I am so honored to be a part of it. You all rock my world.
To wrap up the month of June I’m sharing a few of my favorite things as of late…
1. Early morning workouts. Call me crazy, but I’ve been loving my 5:30 am workouts while the little one is still sleeping. It has been increasingly challenging to get anything done with her around and as much as I love her, it’s nice to have 30 minutes of peace on my mat before the day begins.
2. Lounging & lunching by the pool. Our new neighborhood has an amazing pool and I’ve been taking full advantage of it. Miss B loves it, I love it, it’s a win-win.
3. S’well Bottle. I was hesitant to spend $45 on a water bottle, but I’m so glad I did. S’well bottles keep liquids cold or hot for 12-24 hours and let me tell you, with this heat and this pregnant body, the ice-cold water is much appreciated.
4. Strawberry-Guacamole. I can’t stop. It’s so good! If you’re on my newsletter list or participating in Pilates 4×4 you already have the recipe. If you want it and don’t have it click here.
5. Artichokes. Artichokes are definitely one of my favorite things about summer. I prefer them steamed and served with a side of Vegenaise mixed with balsamic vinegar.
What’s your favorite way to eat artichokes?