I’m THRILLED to share very exciting news with you today.
First off, I hope you like the look of the newly designed website! I’ve been working with a team to make The Balanced Life much more user-friendly so that you can easily access old posts along with past challenges and free workouts.
Check out the tabs at the top of the site to browse programs that have been offered in the past and new ones that will be offered in the future.
Now, on to the BIG news.
For a long time now, clients, readers and friends have been asking me for monthly tools and resources to stay consistent and motivated on their Pilates/wellness journeys. They love the free challenges but feel like they need a little something else to keep them going strong throughout the year.
I’ve been listening but felt I needed to wait for the right time to launch a program that would really provide EXACTLY what you need to stay on track in the midst of life’s constant demands and responsibilities.
Reading stories and comments about how The Balanced Life has inspired so many of you ditch the guilt, love your body and embrace a new healthy lifestyle sent me on a mission to create a way that we can all continue on our journey together, with fresh new resources and a sisterhood of support.
After a full year of dreaming and months of creating I’m thrilled to announce our new monthly subscription service, The Balanced Life Sisterhood.
I don’t think I have ever been this excited about a launch. This subscription service will allow us to stay consistent, stay connected and stay motivated ALL YEAR LONG.
You can hear a little more in this video. Or just keep reading if you want to get on to the details…
As a Balanced Life Sisterhood Member each month you will receive:
- A monthly workout calendar comprised primarily of short (5-10 minute) workouts from my YouTube channel, along with full-length workouts mixed in so that you never have to wonder what to do each day.
- A brand new 20-40 minute Pilates or barre workout that focuses on unique goals and needs (examples: Buns & Guns, Pilates For Stress Relief, Core Challenge, Lower Body Lift, Pilates For Posture, and many more) PLUS access to The Balanced Life archives that will grow as the year goes on.
- Monthly Missions: each month we’ll focus on a single theme to help us live a more balanced, healthy, stress-free life. I’ll provide worksheets and resources for you to focus on this one specific mission each month and we’ll tackle it together in the Facebook group.
A sneak peek into 2015’s Monthly Missions:
Protecting Energy Reserves
Meal Planning Made Easy
Scheduling Your Health/Time Management
Taking Time To Play
Living With Gratitude
- A free printable with the Monthly Mission’s theme beautifully designed by Lyndsie Smith Design + Photo for you to print and hang on your wall for daily inspiration.
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with your Balanced Life sisters as we all work through the monthly workout calendars and Monthly Missions together.
- A Balanced Life Sister: looking for more personal accountability? I’ll set you up with a Balanced Life sister so that you can connect and keep each other on track as you work toward your goals and focus on the Monthly Missions. Totally optional but highly encouraged. 🙂
- Sisterhood discounts on my future online programs along with discounts on my favorite products exclusively for The Balanced Life Sisterhood.
BONUS: if you sign up by January 31st you’ll also receive 3 exclusive 15-minute videos for FREE:
1. Core Power: abs, abs & more abs
2. Stretching & Stress Relief: perfect for days you just need to move your body and re-charge your spirit.
3. Pilates Full Body Circuit: a 15 minute video with 1 focused exercise for each body part that can easily be repeated 2-3x for a full-length, full-body circuit workout.
Learn more and sign up HERE.
I really hope you’ll join me!
If you’re familiar with The Balanced Life community then you know it’s going to be something really special.
This community is different from other online fitness sites in that we keep it real, we keep it honest, we extend grace and we focus on encouragement rather than competition or comparison.
And don’t worry, I’ll still be keeping up with all the posts and programs here on blog, this program is just a way to commit, engage and receive MORE resources to truly change your health and life for the better.
Learn more and sign up HERE.
Questions? Post them in the comments and I’ll get back to you ASAP.