Holiday Cards + Link Love

My husband has the week off of work so I’m using this time to catch up on my to-do list…and right now, holiday cards are on my mind…

I’ve been using Minted for awhile now (remember these business cards?). Their designs are so beautiful. But I’m totally stuck and need your help. If you had to pick one of these cards which would it be?

minted holiday cards minted holiday cardsminted holiday cards

I’m having a hard time choosing! I’ll be anxious to hear which one you like best. Let me know in the comments. 🙂

LINK LOVE…

And for your reading pleasure, here are a few links to things I’ve been reading around the web…

I loved this post on what will ruin my kids. (creativewithkids.com)

Tired of quinoa? Try these pseudo-grains that are great for your health. (wellandgood.com)

Wild-Rice

photo credit: wellandgood.com

This basically sums up The Pilates Body Program meal plan and the way I eat in general: 10 things I tell anyone who wants to fight inflammation.

How to power nap for all day energy. (huffingtonpost.com)

524d7f0adbfa3f2cc10076e9._w.540_s.fit_

photo credit: apartment therapy

10 things to do during the first 10 minutes of your day. (apartmenttherapy.com)

I hope you enjoy these and feel inspired to live out another healthy week!

I’ll see you back here on Wednesday with a holiday gift guide for your health & fitness loving friends. 🙂

PS – did you see that I put all of the Pilates For Beginner videos together in one convenient playlist over on my YouTube channel? Be sure to subscribe while you’re over there so that you get notified whenever I post something new. 🙂

By signing up, you'll be added to The Balanced Life's email list and will receive regular emails that include inspiration, tips, and special offers to help you build a healthy + balanced lifestyle. We take care of your data in accordance with our privacy policy and you are free to unsubscribe at any time.

1. Urban Wife 5 years ago

I love Minted and will definitely be taking the plunge and using them this year for our Christmas cards! I love your first and second choices, but I’m sure you’ll pick what suits your family & style best. 🙂 Thank you for sharing the piece on ruining our kids…what a powerful read and a great reminder.

2. Jen L 5 years ago

I like the last one with the twenty 14 on it. Thanks for the recommendation, and the reminder that I need to start getting my holiday cards going! Hope you have an awesome day. xo

3. lindsay 5 years ago

Do you write a letter to go with your card? If not, I think doing the stats card is a good idea…I know I like hearing those little details. 🙂

4. Angie 5 years ago

I’m no help because I like all of the choices! I always write a letter, but I understand that everyone else doesn’t so I think the stats one is neat if you don’t also send a letter. Looking forward to hearing what you choose!

5. Carrie 5 years ago

I like the first one!

6. Brooke 5 years ago

Confession: I gave up on doing Christmas cards several years ago. I could never seem to get them out on time, and the sheer time and expenses involved overwhelmed me! But I SO love getting Christmas cards from other people ;). Vary way, I like the simplicity of the first one. So pretty!

7. Monica 5 years ago

Love the first one!

8. Robin Long 5 years ago

Thanks guys! Minted has so many cute ones that it’s hard to choose! I appreciate your feedback. 🙂

9. Jhoei 4 months ago

Wow, holiday cards! I can feel the holidays coming and preparing some holiday cards and gifts is a brilliant idea to start with.

10. Analynn 2 months ago

Receiving a card as a gift is still priceless. Great to have one always.