Ho, ho, ho! I’m back with another healthy holiday gift guide!
This week’s gift guide is for the health enthusiast in your life. Friends, sisters, aunts, co-workers…you may even find a little something for yourself. 🙂
Healthy Holiday Gift Guide: for health enthusiasts!
Shop my gift picks for the health enthusiast in your life (or add something to your wishlist!):
- The Balanced Life Sisterhood Membership: Give the gift of Pilates & health! Gift memberships are now available. This is a perfect gift for the busy women in your life.
- Avocado Slicer: Avocado makes everything better. This slicer is definitely on my list this year.
- Grace over Guilt Mug: A healthy reminder to give yourself grace (and a cute way to enjoy your coffee).
- PowerSheets: If you’ve been around for awhile, you know I LOVE my PowerSheets. This is a yearly goal planner that supports a healthy, balanced lifestyle. A perfect gift as we’re about to kick off 2019.
- Outdoor Voices Crop Top and Leggings: I love the colors and classy design of this outfit. Perfect for Pilates, the gym, or weekends spent outdoors.
- Lavender Epsom Salts: Encourage a little self-care and relaxation with these detoxifying bath salts.
- Welly Bottle: I love this water bottle! In addition to the beautiful design, it has a mesh contraption inside that allows you to create your own infused water. I love filling mine with lemon for cleansing benefits during the holiday season.
- Vitamix Blender: You can NEVER go wrong with a Vitamix blender. It’s an investment, but it’s so worth it. I went with a certified reconditioned model to save a little money and haven’t had any problems!
- Audible Subscription: Audiobooks are the perfect gift for busy women who want to live a healthier, more balanced life. Listening to books while driving, walking, cooking, and getting ready for the day is one of my favorite ways to improve the quality of my life.
- Native Deodorant: This may not be a gift to wrap up for your child’s teacher, but it would make a great stocking stuffer for someone you love! This deodorant is the first natural alternative I’ve found that ACTUALLY WORKS! Even my husband will use it and that’s saying a lot. 🙂
- The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook: Three things I love – anti-inflammatory foods, my slow cooker, and my friend Madeline. I’ve had this cookbook on my counter for the past few weeks and highly recommend it!
- The 5-Minute Journal: I love this journal! It provides a quick check-in at the beginning and end of each day to help you focus on what matters most.
Is there anything you’d add to this list? Feel free to post them in the comments!
PS – Looking for gifts for the kiddos in your life? Shop my Healthy Holiday Gift Guide for Kids here!