Happy Hour: The Best Workout Clothes

best workout gear

I’m excited to start a new tradition here on The Balanced Life….Friday Happy Hour! I’d love to build up the community  here on the site. I know you’re out there reading, but now it’s time to come out of hiding and chat with me.

We all want to get fit, get healthy find more balance in our lives so why not do it together? Everything is better and easier with friends.

Every few Fridays I’ll post a happy hour question and we’ll chat about it in the comments. You know, like girlfriends chattin’ it up at happy hour. Come on, it’s Friday, you’re bored at work and ready for the weekend. So pour yourself a cocktail (or maybe a mock-tail) and join in! Please don’t stand me up 🙂

Today’s Question:  Other than Lululemon (that we all know and love), what’s your favorite brand of workout clothes?

workout clothes

Ready to finally stay consistent with exercise – even when you’re short on time & energy?
Join me for the FREE Creating Healthy Routines Workshop & walk away with an exercise routine you can put into action immediately!

1. Erin 9 years ago

I recently discovered Zobha. I haven’t bought anything yet but I plan on it! Their stuff looks super cute. Here’s the link: https://www.zobha.com
    cheers to Friday 🙂

2. Melody 9 years ago

Honestly, I love my Target workout clothes! lol. They look just like lulu but cost way less. Plus I sweat in them so I don’t worry so much about keeping them nice. They work great for me!

3. Caroline 9 years ago

I just discovered that Nordstrom has a new workout line, Zella. They hired a designer from Lululemon which explains why the lines and styles are eerily similar (See this jacket: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-new-intersect-jacket/3311867?origin=category&resultback=193.) Nordstrom isn’t cheap, but it’s less than Lulu! I haven’t tried on much of it yet, so I can’t say that the quality is the same, but it’s cute stuff!

4. Drew 9 years ago

I love Nike, especially for sports bras and fun running shorts, but I agree, Target has some stylish options as well!
    P.S. I love Friday Happy Hour too!

5. Sarah 9 years ago

Running shorts- I know Nike tempo track shorts are supposed to be some of *the best* and they’re pretty good, but I LOVE my pair of Saucony shorts I grabbed at TJ Maxx.

6. Emily 9 years ago

I love my Nike running tights and my Nike running sweatshirt… but everything else I own is Target, and it works wonderfully!

7. Pearson 9 years ago

Wow. I can help out with this one. Athleta– love this comfy casual look, Moving Comfort, Title Nine, Saucony, Brooks, there is another one called Loelle (something like that)

Yes, LOLE! I love LOLE. One of my clients brought be a bunch of LOLE gear back from New York. I highly recommend it. They’re coming out with a new, updated design style next season so I can’t wait to get more then. The new stuff is more colorful and fun. Can’t wait 🙂

8. Sandy 9 years ago

For workout gear I wear a lot of Hanes or Target buys but I love Title Nine and Athleta for clothes that I actually wear every day for everything. I have a Title Nine hoodie that I is just the right spring weight and I have been living in it as an outer layer.