Gentle Morning Pilates Routine

Hi Beauties!

Start your day off with some gentle exercises with my new Gentle Morning Pilates Routine!

While this might not be something I can fit in during this season of life (after-bedtime workouts all the way!), I love the idea of sneaking in some quick stretches or a short walk in the morning to help start the day on a healthy, energized note!

This Gentle Morning Pilates routine will help warm up your body and create some energy first thing in your day! It’s a quick + effective workout that you can come back to on a daily basis. It’s great on its own or tagged on to a longer workout as a warm up to get your blood pumping and wake those muscles up!

CLICK HERE to view the workout directly on YouTube!

Give it a try this morning and let me know how it goes in the comments.

PS – This routine is a great addition to my Quick Pilates Ab Workout!

1. Jennifer Spolton 4 weeks ago

I had my bowel removed 2 yrs ago, I have now put on a lot weight round that area and my core is weak. I am 70 and have copd, breathing problems. Which exercises could I manage , to help me please.

• Teddi Lamons 4 weeks ago

Hi Jennifer!Pilates is a great form of exercise to strengthen your core! If you are new to Pilates, I encourage you to check out our Pilates for Beginners series. That will teach you the fundamentals of Pilates, while still giving you a great workout. Just be sure to check with your medical provider first to be sure that Pilates is safe and recommended for you. Cheering you on, Jennifer! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. packers_fan59 4 weeks ago

Got home late. Watched the workout to see what it was like. Canโ€™t wait to try it in the morning. I always exercise first thing in the morning before getting ready for work.

Thanks Robin. Looks like a wonderful, short workout. Will definitely be adding it to my favorites.

Erin

3. rach.stacey 4 weeks ago

I’m a morning work-out person, getting my Pilates done while the kids are still in bed. Tried this today and love it. Ready to start my day feeling energised now (and my 4 year old who joined me halfway through liked it too!).

Thanks Robin and team. Loving being part of the Sisterhood since I joined in March.

Rachel.

4. Gail 4 weeks ago

Hi Robin,
    I’ve just done your morning routine. It was great, but my core muscles are very weak . I’ve had cancer twice and now have fibromyalgia. The one exercise I was having difficulty with is rolling like a ball. Do you have any tips please. I can go roll backwards, but cannot roll back up to sitting position.
    Thank you for all you do, I really appreciate it.
    Gail

• Teddi Lamons 4 weeks ago

Hi Gail! I’m so glad you were able to participate with us in this workout! ๐Ÿ™‚
      Rolling like a ball is a really tough exercise, so you are not alone in this! It calls for a strong core – consistent Pilates will continue to strengthen your core so you can do this exercise successfully. I wish there was a different magic answer to give you, but consistent Pilates will be most helpful. Cheering you on, Gail! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Gail 4 weeks ago

Thank you Robin .

5. epearce333 4 weeks ago

Loved this workout to get me going on a Saturday. I always work out in the morning. Having joined the Sisterhood in March Iโ€™m starting to know my body and recognise when itโ€™s tight. Robin has great cues and always seem to know whatโ€™s happening on my mat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
    Thanks to Robin and the team for creating great workouts and a friendly group to share our struggles and successes.

6. Tracey 4 weeks ago

Robin you have reminded me what I should be doing every morning with you, I have lots of back and auto imume problems, I did you morning pilates and vowed never to not do it again , looking forward to rejoining , thank you x x