Gentle Morning Pilates Routine

Hi Beauties!

Start your day off with some gentle exercises with my new Gentle Morning Pilates Routine!

While this might not be something I can fit in during this season of life (after-bedtime workouts all the way!), I love the idea of sneaking in some quick stretches or a short walk in the morning to help start the day on a healthy, energized note!

This Gentle Morning Pilates routine will help warm up your body and create some energy first thing in your day! It’s a quick + effective workout that you can come back to on a daily basis. It’s great on its own or tagged on to a longer workout as a warm up to get your blood pumping and wake those muscles up!

CLICK HERE to view the workout directly on YouTube!

Give it a try this morning and let me know how it goes in the comments.

PS – This routine is a great addition to my Quick Pilates Ab Workout!

By signing up, you'll be added to The Balanced Life's email list and will receive regular emails that include inspiration, tips, and special offers to help you build a healthy + balanced lifestyle. We take care of your data in accordance with our privacy policy and you are free to unsubscribe at any time.

1. Jennifer Spolton 7 months ago

I had my bowel removed 2 yrs ago, I have now put on a lot weight round that area and my core is weak. I am 70 and have copd, breathing problems. Which exercises could I manage , to help me please.

• Teddi Lamons 7 months ago

Hi Jennifer!Pilates is a great form of exercise to strengthen your core! If you are new to Pilates, I encourage you to check out our Pilates for Beginners series. That will teach you the fundamentals of Pilates, while still giving you a great workout. Just be sure to check with your medical provider first to be sure that Pilates is safe and recommended for you. Cheering you on, Jennifer! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. packers_fan59 7 months ago

Got home late. Watched the workout to see what it was like. Canโ€™t wait to try it in the morning. I always exercise first thing in the morning before getting ready for work.

Thanks Robin. Looks like a wonderful, short workout. Will definitely be adding it to my favorites.

Erin

3. rach.stacey 7 months ago

I’m a morning work-out person, getting my Pilates done while the kids are still in bed. Tried this today and love it. Ready to start my day feeling energised now (and my 4 year old who joined me halfway through liked it too!).

Thanks Robin and team. Loving being part of the Sisterhood since I joined in March.

Rachel.

4. Gail 7 months ago

Hi Robin,
    I’ve just done your morning routine. It was great, but my core muscles are very weak . I’ve had cancer twice and now have fibromyalgia. The one exercise I was having difficulty with is rolling like a ball. Do you have any tips please. I can go roll backwards, but cannot roll back up to sitting position.
    Thank you for all you do, I really appreciate it.
    Gail

• Teddi Lamons 7 months ago

Hi Gail! I’m so glad you were able to participate with us in this workout! ๐Ÿ™‚
      Rolling like a ball is a really tough exercise, so you are not alone in this! It calls for a strong core – consistent Pilates will continue to strengthen your core so you can do this exercise successfully. I wish there was a different magic answer to give you, but consistent Pilates will be most helpful. Cheering you on, Gail! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Gail 7 months ago

Thank you Robin .

5. epearce333 7 months ago

Loved this workout to get me going on a Saturday. I always work out in the morning. Having joined the Sisterhood in March Iโ€™m starting to know my body and recognise when itโ€™s tight. Robin has great cues and always seem to know whatโ€™s happening on my mat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
    Thanks to Robin and the team for creating great workouts and a friendly group to share our struggles and successes.

6. Tracey 7 months ago

Robin you have reminded me what I should be doing every morning with you, I have lots of back and auto imume problems, I did you morning pilates and vowed never to not do it again , looking forward to rejoining , thank you x x

7. Sheralyn 2 months ago

just what i needed this morning..