Many women fall into the trap of “when I have this” or “when this happens”, I’ll start. We all seem to think we need a fancy notebook, the newest workout gear, or a perfectly clear schedule to get started moving towards our goals, when all it takes is one small step right where you are.
What if you started working towards your goals with what you have, where you are, right now? In this episode, Robin shares a word of encouragement and tangible tips on how you can start working towards your goals without waiting for the perfect moment.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Robin shares ways we get caught up in the wrong things when trying to start a new habit.
- Focus on how to build habits into our daily routines instead of waiting for the perfect moment.
- Get started where you are with what you have right now.
- Take small steps to build new habits.
- Build awareness of the thoughts that are holding us back.
Links in this episode:
Share this podcast episode!