When we’re feeling overwhelmed and overworked, it can be difficult to know where to begin to regain a sense of calm and order in our lives. . An important place to start is at home and with our surroundings. . Decluttering our surroundings is a great step towards decluttering our lives of unwanted stress, work, and exhaustion.
Today’s guest, Allie Casazza, is the author of Declutter like a Mother. Allie specializes in helping women organize their lives through simplicity and structure. Join Robin in this insightful and actionable episode for more about how you can create more calm and less clutter in your own life.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Allie shares the current stage of life she’s in
- Why you need to take ownership of your current circumstances to align with your goals
- How motherhood brought Allie to a place of learning and teaching to be proactive instead of reactive
- How clutter can subconsciously exhaust our mind and bodies
- What is minimalism versus what it looks like online
- Questions we can ask ourselves to align our environment with our goals
- How to create a home environment that works for everyone that lives there
- What a typical day looks like for Allie
- Things Allie is currently saying no to in order to say yes to other things
- Self-care habits Allie practices to stay rejuvenated
Links in this episode:
- The Balanced Life
- Pilates Strong: a FREE 5-Day Pilates Challenge
- The Balanced Life Sisterhood
- The Balanced Life on Instagram
- Allie’s viral post on The Balanced Life!
- Allie’s first episode on The Balanced Life Podcast
- Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts–Becoming the Person You Want to Be
Keep in touch with Allie!
Share this podcast episode!