It’s easy to get caught up in our to-do lists. When we’re constantly striving to be productive, we often forget about the importance of having fun and the impact it can have on our mental and physical health. Having fun and laughing is proven to reduce stress, ease physical pain, boost your immune system, increase endorphins, and so much more. It’s obvious that prioritizing play should be on the top of our to-do lists, so why don’t we?
In today’s episode, members of The Balanced Life team join Robin and share ways that they’ve learned to integrate fun into their daily lives. Tune into this episode for playful advice and tips to bring more fun into your summer.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Robin discusses the proven benefits of laughter and having fun
- Jackie shares ways she’s prioritizing fun over constant productivity
- Ways Susan is trying to have more fun with her kids this summer
- Jen talks about how her family has always emphasized and prioritized fun
- How to navigate finding activities that everyone in your family enjoys
- Jordin shares how she pushed herself to stop sitting on the sidelines
- The team discusses their favorite games to play during the summer
- Ways Robin and her husband have committed to having more fun together this year
- The team shares little things in their lives that bring them joy and laughter in their day
- Robin and the team share games and tips to have fun this summer
Links in this episode:
- The Balanced Life
- Pilates Strong: a FREE 5-Day Pilates Challenge
- The Balanced Life Sisterhood
- The Balanced Life on Instagram
- Kan Jam
- Ticket to Ride
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Apples to Apples
- Spike Ball
- TBL playlist
Share this podcast episode!