Being a working mom comes with an array of unique challenges. Breastfeeding on its own can be demanding, but mixing it with working-parent life can be a recipe for stress.
Today’s guest, Kate Torgersen, knows exactly what this struggle is like, and that’s why she created Milk Stork. Milk Stork was birthed from Kate’s own working-parent struggles and she now uses it to help other working moms who are committed to breastfeeding. In this episode, she shares what it’s like for her to be a working mom, the challenges she’s faced this year, and tangible tips to make stress more manageable.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Robin shares how she discovered Milk Stork
- What Kate’s current season of life looks like
- Kate’s career path and how Milk Stork started
- The way challenges shift throughout parenthood and seasons
- What chores Kate doesn’t do and how she balances them
- Defining “healthy” for yourself and how intermittent fasting has helped Kate feel her best
- What 2020 taught Kate about stress
- Finding healthy new rituals
Links in this episode:
- Milk Stork
- Intro to intermittent Fasting
- Dyson Cordless Vacuum
- The Obesity Code
- The FREE 5-day Pilates Strong challenge
Keep up with Kate!
Share this podcast episode!