With each day comes a new array of things to do, choices to make, and blessings to count. Today’s guest, Robyn Downs shares how she’s become “brilliant at the basics” and applied her systems to organize and prioritize her life. Robin Long and Robyn Downs discuss the benefits of “exercise snacking”, the inspiration for Robyn’s new book, and overcoming the pressure of the fitness and wellness industry. Join Robin in this episode full of tangible tips you can apply to your daily practices.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- What a day in the life looks like for Robyn
- The benefits of “exercise snacking”
- How Robyn had to shift her mental approach to wellness
- Robyn shares how she practices the 80/20 rule in her life
- How to make anchors of priorities and knowing when to stay no
- How to limit unnecessary decisions and decision fatigue
- How Robyn and her husband manage childcare
- Why you shouldn’t try to take everything on alone
- How the wellness industry has put pressure on body image
Links in this episode:
- Pilates Strength + Stress Relief Challenge
- The Balanced Life on Instagram
- Robyn’s Book: The Feel Good Effect: Reclaim Your Wellness by Finding Small Shifts that Create Big Change
- Beautycounter Counter+ Overnight Resurfacing Peel
- Primally Pure Plumping Serum
- Unlocking us with Brene Brown Podcast
Keep up with Robyn!
Share this podcast episode!