As the world has slowed down over quarantine, we’ve all learned plenty of lessons. Whether those have to do with appreciation, relationships, time management, or health, it’s likely you’ve discovered things about your day-to-day life that you didn’t know before. In this episode, Robin shares a few of the top lessons she’s learned during quarantine.
She shares ways she’s learned to manage her daily consumption of information, the importance of prioritizing your immune health, and how she’s gained a new appreciation for the little things. Join Robin in this episode to learn more about the lessons she’s learned and how they can help you.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- How the pandemic has highlighted the gift of digital connection
- How The Sisterhood has allowed for support and connection
- How Robin prioritizes the little things in day-to-day life
- Why who we listen to and what we consume on a daily basis matters
- The importance of good health and strong immune systems
- The value and importance of rhythm and routines
Links in this episode:
Share this podcast episode!