In this special episode, Robin features stories from Sisterhood members as they share what brought them to the Sisterhood and the abundance of goodness it has brought to their lives.
Silvia, Emily, Jamie, Julie, Dana, Bryony, and Lauren all have unique stories and perspectives on what the Sisterhood has done for them. All innately relatable, they discuss the dietary restraints, workout pushbacks, and mental strains they were experiencing before the Sisterhood, but how joining in the discipline of Pilates has empowered them not only on the mat, but off the mat too.
Join Robin in this special episode to hear more about what the Sisterhood has offered so many inspiring women and what it can do for you too.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- The shift to a grace over guilt mentality has changed Silvia’s life and she discusses what that’s meant for her
- Emily talks about how the balanced life has centered her day-to-day life
- Jamie talks about her story of high-impact training and the pain it caused her and how Pilates has changed that for her
- Julie shares how Pilates has helped her be more present off the mat
- Dana discusses how her “all or nothing” mentality was holding her back and how the Sisterhood community helped her build strength physically and mentally
- Bryony shares how Pilates has transformed her life through creating body awareness and improving her relationship with herself
- Lauren dealt with years of chronic pain but learned how to heal that pain through consistency with Pilates
Links in this episode:
Share this podcast episode!