When we think fitness, we tend to jump to workouts and diets, but mental health is a major and important aspect of fitness. Having a healthy relationship with our thoughts and patterns is the most fundamental step to creating a happier and sustainable lifestyle.
Todays guest, Tina Lifford, is not only a critically acclaimed Hollywood actress from Parenthood and Queen Sugar, but is also the CEO of the Inner-Fitness Project. The Inner-Fitness Project gives people the strategies and tools they need in order to properly self-reflect and create awareness within themselves.
Join Robin in this fascinating episode to learn more about how to interrupt old thought patterns and exercise your internal choices.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- What a typical day looks like for Tina
- Maintaining habits when traveling
- Incorporating movement into daily life that fits your personal preferences
- Deepening awareness of your thoughts and how you can challenge your thinking
- How to dismantle old beliefs and establish a new way of thinking
- The importance of recognizing how thoughts manifest and how to let go of thoughts that are not serving you
- Creating awareness for past experiences in order to manage sabotaging cycles
- Creating strategies to interrupt old patterns and engage with it in a way that will create healthier patterns
- What is an inner-fitness workout and how to practically make change
Links in this episode:
- The Little Book of Big Lies by Tina Lifford
- The Inner Fitness Store – Enter code “BalancedLife” at checkout for $10 off any of Tina’s workout classes for 2020!
- Get 5 free workouts delivered to your inbox with the Pilates Strength + Stress Relief Challenge – sign up here!
Keep in touch with Tina!
Share this podcast episode!