It’s the deeper conversations that bring much of the richness to life. Unfortunately, many of us aren’t getting to the deeper layers within ourselves because we’re too busy trying to keep up, do all the right things, and get everything done. So we end up becoming more superficial, more anxious, and less content, with very little balance in our lives.
Today, we’re taking a peek behind the scenes in the life of Laura Tremaine. Laura brings a great deal of depth to the online space, with her honest conversations about the real things in life that truly matter. In today’s episode, she talks about her life, about juggling motherhood and working, and she discusses her experience with and her passion for Pilates. Be sure to tune in, to hear our frank and sincere conversation with Laura.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Keeping up is an impossible goal
- Our need to pause, re-evaluate, and go deeper
- A typical week in Laura’s life
- It’s hard to be present when you’re feeling depleted
- Laura shares her top priorities
- Giving your kids a healthy view of you, as a working parent
- Laura talks about her relationship with her body
- The enormous shift in her spirit from doing Pilates
Links in this episode:
- The Pilates Strength + Stress Relief Challenge
- @thebalancedlife on instagram
- The Miracle Morning
- L’Oreal Vouminous Mascara
Keep up with Laura!
Share this podcast episode!