Are you coping with working at home and taking care of your kids? And are you finding the time to practice some self-care as well? Today’s episode is both personal and practical. Robin shares the shifts that she and her family have made to thrive in this unique and unprecedented season. Stay tuned to find out more.
In today’s episode, Robin gives us a peek behind the scenes and talks about what her day-to-day life is looking like right now. She shares some practical tips for managing your kids while working at home, and she also discusses self-care and friendships. Be sure to listen in today to find out how Robin is managing to juggle her work, her kids, her marriage, her friends, and also finding the time for some self-care while being at home twenty-four hours a day.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- Robin hopes to inspire you today, and help you figure out how to juggle all the different aspects of your life.
- Systems for working from home
- Being clear on priorities + finding structure in your day
- Juggling four kids at home
- How Robin is including self-care in her daily routine
- Finding time for friendships
Links in this episode:
- Robin’s Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- Free Pilates workouts to your inbox
- Sign up for the free webinar: Creating Healthy Routines
- Join The Balanced Life Sisterhood
Share this podcast episode!