Whether it’s a busy, stressful, light, or slow season of life for you, we all have things we’re juggling. Often times, our relationship with food and fitness are the first things to take a hit when trying to balance everything we have on our plates. In this episode, Robin shares her top tips to help you stay consistent and relieve the pressure of perfectionism. Robin talks about being realistic with your goals in a way that will set you up for success.
Join Robin in this motivating episode to learn more about how you can build consistency and accountability into your day-to-day life.
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- We all deal with stress and it directly impacts our relationship with food and exercise
- Getting rid of obstacles and excuses that keep us from prioritizing workouts
- Creating small goals and being realistic about your current season
- Setting yourself up for small wins to build confidence and consistency
- Different ways to build accountability and support into your daily life
Links in this episode:
- Episode 22: You can’t change your habits until you change this
- The FREE Pilates Strength + Stress Relief Challenge – SIGN UP TODAY!
Share this podcast episode!